Glader, Shanks, and Cranks!

Hello, my fellow Glader, Shanks, and Cranks- and welcome to any Greenies who have just read this story!

I bring you something new from the ol' Crank Box.

A new book!

Title: The Bishop

Cover:

Summary:

Summary:

It had started with him inhaling, the sound of a strange metal clicking before a low hum vibrated the metal floor below his back. His brown eyes fluttered open, taking in his surroundings, and the other 39 faces filled with shock and fear as the box began taking them up to an unknown destination. A place they would be calling home for the next two years.
---
For her, it had started with running, the sound of her own heaving breath nearly covering the sound of chasing feet behind her. A stroke of luck, a twist of fate, and she's swept away into a warm embrace. A family takes her under their wing, bringing her to a place where Cranks and the Flare would never reach her. A family and friends, something she never had before.

But the good things never last. The glue dried out, peeling back the lies that had been blinding her for so long. Her world, cracking, crumbling around her, and she's forced to run again.

Home. Home is where she had fled. And she ran to another safe haven, filled with the friends who have long since forgotten her under the memories that were stolen. A safe haven. A bigger prison cell, a test she had no answers to.

Hope to see you there!