4- Emilia

~about a 7 month time skip~

{Your pov}

I sigh as I finish planting the last of the potatoes. My back hurting like crazy as I slowly sit up straight. But pain hits me like lightning, and I grasp my stomach.

I gasp as I realise what just happened, and I groan as I look back at what I call homestead. I slowly try to stand up, and I cradle my stomach as if it could help stop the pain.

It didn't, but what ever.

I felt another flash of pain hit me, and I let out a low cry.

|W.I.C.K.E.D|

[Thomas pov]

Warnings and flashing lights might as well have been going off as everyone was rushing around. Some of the other subjects like me, we turning away from there monitors. Others watch, making sure that the baby is fine, or watching to see if she lives.

But Ava, she was watching intently beside me. Ready to see if she had to go and make a call to send guards down there. Ready to take the baby way from YN, if it's a girl.

It was sick.

My eyes glance at Ava, before I look towards the screen.

'She doesn't care about her, or the baby. She never did.....but I do.'

I glance at Terese and see her staring at the screen, with a look of sadness and worry on her face.

She looks at me, and I see her type on her screen. I squint slightly to read it, backwards, but I manage.

' What do you think will happen?'

I shake my head, and glance at Ava again in the corner of my eye. I carefully get up, and watch her as I walk away, towards Teresa.

When she doesn't look away from the screen, I lean over Teresa's shoulder and whisper in her ear.

"I can't let them take the baby if it's a girl. Teresa, we need it to be a boy or something bad might happen." I say.

She turns towards me, our noses almost brushing. She looks into my eyes and pulls back slightly.

"What if it's a girl, what can we do about it Thomas. We're powerless." She states.

I glance at Ava again, before looking at the video feed.

I look back at Teresa and we connect eyes.

"Teresa, if it's a girl. I have to help her, she's my friend, and my friends girl friend and that baby is his child. I can't just let anything happen to her. I-i'm gonna think of something, so that I can protect her." I said.

Teresa stared at me before nodding, and looking at he screen. "I know. But you know I can't help you, right?"

I sigh softly, and nod as she looks up at me with her doe eyes. "I know."

A small cry broke our eyes apart and we both turn towards the video feed.

I smile when I see YN holding her baby, a large smile on her face. I notice someone doing a body scan on her and the baby, and I hear Ava sigh.

My smile falls as I hear her speak.

"Get the guards. Our newest subject, A15, will be taken into our care. And A14's mind will be wiped clean of her child and her pregnancy." Ava states, looking towards a subject.

I look down at Teresa, and we share a look of horror.

'They're going to wipe her mind, she won't even remember she's a mom...'

|Glade|

{Your pov}

I was tired, a little weak. But I had to move, even though my muscles, and other places ached with pain.

I stood looking down at my daughter, who was laying in her crib that was sent up. I sigh as I stroke her cheek softly.

Emilia. The name had came to me when I first saw her face. Lia or Emmy for short.

I snapped out of my daze when I heard her start to fuss around. I smile and pick her up, gently rocking her back and forth.

I slowly started to walk out of the hut I made for her and me. Walking past the hammocks and out of homestead. I stopped in the middle of the Glade, looking up at the stars. I smile and open my mouth to start saying something.

But the blare of the box coming up, interrupts me.

Lia starts crying at the sound, but I just stare at the box from where we were. Because I knew something was was wrong.

Because the box never comes up twice a month.

I watch the outer doors open, and I gently start rocking Emilia back and forth to calm her. I sigh and shrug of the worry.

'Maybe the people who sent me in, sent up something to help me and Emmy.'

I start walking towards the box, holding Emilia against my chest, safely holding her.

But my eyes widen, and my footsteps come to a halt when the inner doors, open.

I watch as people in dark clothes climb out, they turn on flashlights and some grab something from inside the box. My eyes widen and I gasp as I get a view of what it was.

A gun. They had guns.

I start backing away and I hear one of them shouting.

"There she is!"

My eyes widen and I turn and run lightly, being carful to not trip.

But something unnatural happens.

The walls, start to open. And I stip to look over my shoulder and see them getting closer to me. I glance back at the closest opening in the wall, and make a split second decision.

And I bolt in between the walls, and run down an unknown path, into an unknown place.

But I don't care, all I know. Is that I need to protect me and my daughter. Because that's all that matters.

|W.I.C.K.E.D|

《Newt pov》

I bounce my foot up and down as I sit on my bed, waiting once again for Tommy to open the door.

It's become a nightly routine. Every ither night, he would sneak me into the room and we would watch YN, see what she's done, and how she was.

And how my child was.

It's still strange knowing that I'm going to be a father. That I'm no longer just looking after me, but that I'll be looking after someone that's half me and half YN. And just thinking about it.......I already look forward to seeing them again, meeting my child, having them call me Dad.

I couldn't wait for that, and I just hope that it's sooner rather than later.