𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀/𝐍!

Hi! What's up?

I hope you're doing well. No matter which corner of the world you reside in, my well wishes are with you. I know that each of you must be fighting a battle of your own at home, school/college or some other place, and though I admit that I am not always on Wattpad due to excess schoolwork and my home routine, you can talk to me and I will be pretty obliged to help you out as a listener.
Mental health is the paramount concern, and make sure you take care of your physical health, too, of course! The feeling of being healthy is blissful, and everybody is capable of experiencing it.

Here is another way to help you out, if you're in a tough situation and don't wish to talk.

Some advice for tough times:
1) Keep your mind calm and be optimistic.

Keeping your mind calm through meditation, sketching and coloring, or reading and writing will always be a good option.

This is because- let me take up one activity, say coloring- Coloring has the ability to relax the fear center of your brain. It induces the same state as meditating, by reducing the thoughts of a restless mind. This generates mindfulness and quietness, which allows your mind to get some rest after a long day at work, or any tough phase.

And optimism is important because it opens us up to new ideas, new experiences and new possibilities.

2) Be kind and respectful to everyone including you. It shows your maturity.

You never know what the person next to you, stranger or not, might be going through. Whether or not your kindness and respect may make the person feel even a little special, know that it is your duty to do so. It shows admirable and really attractive maturity!

If these two are hard to show, then keeping silent is the best option.

And show these two emotions to yourself too. A healthy level of self-respect enables you to have the confidence to set firm boundaries. It means knowing and showing what you stand for and what your values are, and being accepting of both your strengths and weaknesses. Another reason to keep self-faith and confidence is because, judging yourself to be capable of success increases your chances of actual success. Judging yourself as not capable of success reduces the chance of success.
If you work hard and know where you're going, you'll get there. All you need is a will, because where there is a will, there is a way.

Make sure you are calm and patient, while you listen to your opponents or the sort.

Respect for the rival is an old principle of battles of all sorts. One reason is because your rival, too teaches you some lessons you won't ever forget.

3) Use your intelligence and intellect. Be plausible.

Remember that nowadays, emotional reasoning is disgustingly ridiculed by many. Perhaps it may be cool to them or they may have a mindset which makes them feel it is alright to ridicule emotional reasonings.

They are right in their views, just as you are, because what may seem to you as a six may seem to the other person, standing opposite to you, as a nine.

Hence, practical and factual reasoning is important. Use your intelligence and intellect, all the time, fighting or not. And you may explain your emotions, too if your rival isn't a emotion-ridiculing person. Make sure you arguments are plausible or reasonable.

Understand that by rival, I meant whoever you are fighting against, no matter what the fight is about. Battles are fought with the self as well.

3) Life is a montage filled with situations which are pleasant or horrendous. But each problem or pleasure teaches you something. Be accepting to all that comes you way.
I believe that you can win your battles, and even if you don't, don't regret it. Remember that regretting your mistakes or losses is unneeded, because each mistake has taught you something. Every tough situation, too, teaches you something, just as your pleasant situations do.
So accept everything that comes your way with ease and calm, and go with the flow.

4) Learn how to deal with hurtful comments.

One way to stop letting ridicule make you depressed is to build bridges or boundaries with those who react negatively towards you. If you're unable to do this due to any reason, focus on forming and nurturing other relationships instead. Remember that there is a family that you are born in, and a family that you make, in other words, your friends. Make sure your friends are chosen wisely.
Support groups are another great way to prevent depression when you're being ridiculed.

To deal with hurtful comments, make sure to check out '5 simple tips to deal with hurtful words' on google. Just type it up. It's really helpful, but I'll write the tips here too:

1) Know this truth - You cannot control their words but you can control your thoughts.
2) Never let those negative words of others define who you are.
3) Turn those words into positive thoughts within you.
For example: 'Yes, I'm wrong that's why he/she spoke to me like that. I admit it. I'll find out ways to improve. I will read books or other useful articles to improve this area where I am going wrong. Now I have hope because I know I can change. I will make every effort to carry out the advice.'
4) If the other person is purposefully hurting you for no reason, simply be silent and ignore it.
5) Talk about it with someone whom you trust.
-----

So, Keeping your mind calm, being kind and respectful to everyone in front of you AND yourself and handling situations with self-faith, using your intelligence, intellect and being plausible, accepting everything that comes your way with ease or going with the flow and finally, learning how to deal with hurtful comments is HIGHLY important.

And that's the end of my little list of important life tips. I hope you apply these. They will help you, I promise. I too have learnt these tips while journeying on my own life path, and they have managed to pull me out of a very dark place mentally.

I believe in you, and you matter. Know that there are many around the world you don't even know you and yet are well wishers of you, because that is their behavior towards life.

Love and acceptance towards the normal, the heroes or the villains. Honestly, perhaps that's the best behavior to have, from my view.

Bonus tips: 1) Write or draw whatever are your emotions. Writing my symptoms while in that dark mental place helped me immensely, and you can always talk to me or whoever you find respectful and trustworthy, about your emotions, during a tough time.

2) When you are able to go through the days you thought you couldn't, be proud of yourself.

3) When you are able to pull yourself out of a dark place in your mind, or mentally, know that there is but one word to describe you: Strong.

Know that following the tips above will take time, but it will be immensely blissful when you have achieved to the level of applying them in your everyday life. I've done it, you can too!

Thank you. Love you!

<><><><><>

I hope you're enjoying the story so far, and I would be grateful if you expressed your opinions, my silent readers! Though, thank you for giving this book a try, of course.

So what do you think about 'Infatuated' so far? Any opinions or suggestions for the characters? Thanks!

Love,
-Sherynnn1000.