𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐.

Still crying a river because of the last

chapter of AoT.
Why Isayama? What happiness do you get by making your readers cry?

______________________

Saiba Joichirou, or now known as Yukihira Joichirou - walked through the streets of the shopping district - carrying the bags of the small (h/c) haired girl, who was meekly following him.

"In know that you will like it in here,
(Y/n)-chan. I also have a son who is of your age - you two will make quite a pair," the older male laughed boisterously after saying that and the (h/c)ette just nodded her head in response - still wondering why her father had decided to entrust her in this man's care.

Don't take it in the wrong way - she respects Joichirou, but she isn't sure if she is ready to live with his family yet. Gosh! She didn't even have enough time to properly mourn.

'If push comes to shove - I'll just run away from there,' the eight-year-old thought while her eyes were still trained on her shoes.

"We're here kiddo. Let's head in," Joichirou announced - grabbing the attention of the (h/c) haired girl.

"Huh?" The girl slowly let out in confusion as she looked up at what was going to be her new home.

'Yukihira's diner? Am I going to live in a rundown diner now?' The girl miserably thought, silently loathing the idea of being stripped away from her riches and luxuries.

"Tadaima!" Joichirou announced while walking inside the diner, and as usual (Y/n) following behind him.

"Okaire dad."

The (h/c)ette heard someone yell as a mesh of red - dash towards them at full speed, before surprisingly stopping right in front of them.

The mesh of red hair belonged to a boy, who appeared to be around her age with spiky red hair and bright golden eyes.

'Is he Joichirou-san's son?' the (h/c)ette thought - her eyes furrowing in confusion.

"Souma, don't run so fast - you brat!" A feminine voice yelled as loud footsteps were stomping in their direction.

'Who the hell calls their own kid brat?'

The voice belonged to a woman with spiky brown hair - also wearing that same Yukihira t-shirt that both Joichirou and the red-haired boy were wearing.

"You're back!" the female's face instantly brightened up when she saw Joichirou and the form of a child behind her husband. A small gasp escaped her lips when he saw the young child hiding behind Joichirou. 'How cute!'

"Who's behind you Joichirou?" Tamako asked in a teasing voice as she gently grabbed the little girl's arm and dragged her out in the open.

Tamako internally squealed at the sight of the embarrassed girl and instinctively picked her up and started spinning her around - squealing how cute the (h/c)ette was.