𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗.

It was a  bright and sunny morning

It was a bright and sunny morning.

Isshiki Satoshi eagerly came out to greet his cute juniors who were returning from the hellish training camp.

"Welcome back everyone! You were all able to survive the hellish training camp!" he stated with a 'proud dad' look. "Truly! Well done -"

The words were stuck inside his throat when he saw the state of his precious juniors. They have changed so...drastically.

"We are back," Souma announced. He had suddenly changed into this hyper-muscled guy, like a wannabe Jojo's character.

"Souma-Kun? You look so manly now!" He let out in surprise. "The tasks must have been very challenging."

Isshiki was even more surprised to see all the girls and the two bickering idiots have taken on the persona of delinquents.

"Tadokoro-chan?" Isshiki was shaken when he saw the once sweet-natured girl, now making aggressive chewing noises and playing with a metal chain.

"Chew! Chew! Chew!"

"Is that really you Tadokoro-chan? You're kind of roughed up around the edges."

"Shut yer trap!" Megumi growled while swinging the metallic chain.

Yuki cracked her knuckled while giving Isshiki a maniacal grin. "Boss. What ya say we beat the crap out of him?"

"Let's do it!" the two idiots replied in perfect sync.

"Hey! All of you better respect your elders or there's gonna be hell to pay!" Ryoko threatened.

"Keep that shit to yourself Ryoko!" (Y/n) yelled while swinging around her baseball bat that was resting on her shoulders till now. "I don't respect bloody no ones!" she barked while throwing dirty looks at everyone.

The nervously sweating Isshiki then turned to face Ibusaki. "Ibusaki-Kun, your charming hairstyle is ruined," he commented while taking in the caveman-like appearance of the maroon-haired male.

"Scruff!" was all that Ibusaki had to say.

Reality struck Isshiki when he noticed the absence of one of his juniors. "Come to think of it, where's Marui-Kun? I don't see you with him."

Ibusaki went through his mane of hair and took out a pair of battered glasses. "This was all that we could find of him."

Tears filled up in Isshiki's eyes. "Th-this can't be...Marui-Kun!"

Isshiki sat up abruptly. His slumber was broken because of this weirdly vivid dream.

.

.

.

The third day of training camp was in full swing. The event was about to reach its climax. Fortunately, all the residents of Polar Star dormitory were able to make it through the day in one piece, except for Marui. He looks like he can drop dead any moment now.