𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖.

Should I make a discord server, so that I can notify you readers about my update schedule? Or just generally to connect with you guys. I would love to talk with you.
What do you say?

__________________

The sun was just peeking over the horizon when Yukihira Souma sneakily entered the room that was located beside his own – room 304.

The inside of the room was dimly lit, the only source of light being the fresh rays of sunlight seeping through the curtains. His eyes darted across the darkroom until they rested on a lump of blanket that was lying in the bed.

He slowly walked towards the bed, and upon reaching there he put his hands on the body and started shaking them vigorously.

Souma stopped when he heard a groan coming from inside, and only after stopping his movements did he realises that both of his palms were resting on something soft, round, and squishy.

His face instantly heated up when he tried to figure out what he could be holding.

'Is this what I think it is?' His eyes further widened in surprise. 

'No. I must be wrong. I mean it's (Y/n)-chan of all people. We have grown up together, I never thought that she was different, but...females have boobs, and (Y/n)-chan is a female. So, does that mean (Y/n)-chan also has boobs?"

Souma let out a small gasp of surprise when he connected all the dots inside his head.

'Is this what they call a lucky perv accident?' Souma thought to himself as he glanced at his hands.

He was brought out of his trance when the blankets shuffled lightly and a mesh of (h/c) color hair followed by (e/c) eyes. The orbs wandered around the room before eventually settling on the redhead. And at that moment, he realized that he is doomed.

"HAAA...I'LL KILL YOU – YOU PERVERT!"

That was the last thing he heard before he was punched in the face and roughly thrown out of the room.

.

.

.

Souma stood outside of (Y/n)'s room – waiting for her to come out after getting dressed.

The door finally opened after a while and walked out an angry and scowling Nakamura (Y/n). She huffed in anger while walking past him, and he rushed to keep up with her pace.

(N/n)-chan! Wait up! Don't ignore me, please. I already apologized. I had something really important to tell you but you were sleeping."

(Y/n)'s head whipped in his direction when he said that.