𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑.

"It's that time of the year again?"

In this dark office, several chefs or rather teachers and staff members under Totsuki were gathered to discuss this particular annual event that will take place in a few days.

"Have all the students been notified yet?" Chapelle-sensei asked.

"That should be done by today," someone replied.

"There will be those who stand out, and there will be those who drop out," Chapelle-sensei said to himself as he peeked out of the window. "This will be the crossroads for the first years?"

On the other hand, the scene in the Polar Star Dormitory was that of a cheerful one. All of the residents of the dorm were devouring the delicious breakfast that was prepared by the dorm mother as they animatedly talked among themselves. The bubble of happiness blasted when they were notified about the arrival of a blue-colored booklet.

'What is this?' (Y/n) thought to herself as she picked up the booklet and read out the title out loud. "Friendship and Rapport building training camp."

"You had then in primary and middle school too, right? It's like a camp where we all go out and stay out for a couple of nights."

"I never thought that Totsuki does something as normal as camping," (Y/n) mused out.

Souma glanced at Megumi's trembling figure and pointed out, "then why is Tadokoro trembling? It looks like she's gonna pass out."

"This training camp is the first taste of hell for the high school freshmen," Marui answered with a grim look.

"Huh?" (Y/n) and Souma let out at the same time.

"All the freshmen are given difficult cooking tests every day at the training camps," Yuki continued from where Marui left off, "if you don't pass the test, you'll be expelled. They say that it's friendship and rapport building but in reality, it's a camp or better known as training camp from hell."

(Y/n) glanced at Megumi's trembling figure, and her motherly instincts instantly kicked in. She made her way towards the navy-haired female and tried to calm her down.

"This is our competitive education," Isshiki stated, "as the director would say - the selection of jewels has begun."

"Isshiki-senpai, you went there last year, right?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yes," the upperclassmen nodded. "Every day, we had dozens of students were forcefully sent home and expelled."

"At a training camp a few years ago, the number went down by more than half," Ibushaki informed with his usual mysterious expression.

At this (Y/n) felt Megumi turn pale in worry. 'You're words are not helping her, dude!' She thought anxiously while glancing down at Megumi. (Y/n) felt Megumi go limp inside her embrace as she collapsed, pulling down the (h/c)ette along with her.