𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎.

The short blonde-haired female slammed her palms against the wall – cornering the male and trapping him underneath her

"Are you going to do it with me...or not?" Her sultry voice rang through the empty hallways.

She then continued to lean towards the male and brought her lips right next to his ears. "Let's do it."

Her words sent chills down the spine of the male.

"A shokugeki," she said while licking her lips.

.

.

.

It was quite early in the morning, and Souma was fast asleep - obviously. He was having a good dream you see. It was about him finally defeating his dad and taking over Yukihira's with (Y/n) beside him. Sadly, good things never last long, because, in the next moment itself, he was woken up by the voice of his senpai – ringing through the intercom.

"Good morning, Souma-Kun. I need your help. Can you come outside?"

The redhead sat up groggily. He was quite exhausted from the activities of last night.

"I stayed up late, so I'm tired," he yawned.

"Please ask someone else," he replied while returning to sleep – hoping that Isshiki would leave him alone.

Boy, how wrong he was!

In the next moment, Isshiki appeared on his roof, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Don't say that," Isshiki beamed at his junior.

"You were here the whole time?" Souma let out in horror.

.

.

.

Souma walked out of the dorm with Yuki by his side. He went straight to (Y/n)'s room after freshening up only to find no one there.

"He woke you up too?" Yuki laughed out loud.

"You too, Yoshino? What is this for anyway?" Souma asked.

"To harvest the fresh vegetables in the yard," she answered.

Souma looked quite fascinated by that, "That's so cool that we even grow our own ingredients."

"Delicious food always comes from good ingredients," Yuki said.

"That's our Dorm's motto. Ibusaki makes his wooden chips for smoking. Ryoko specializes in cooking with Koni, so she even has her workshop, and I want to breed our own Polar Star chickens, you know like French Bresse chickens. I'm raising them cage-free."

"And Isshiki-senpai mainly manages this place," she stated while showing him the huge plantation area. "It's a garden with a variety of vegetables."

It was quite obvious that Souma was very much impressed by the effort put into maintaining the whole place as well as the pleasant outcome of all that work.