𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏.

Make sure to join my Discord server guys

Make sure to join my Discord server guys. I would love to get to know you guys, and I would be posting my schedules and other things as well as interacting with you guys there.
The link is now up in my bio.
Hope that you will like this chapter.

The shiny black car entered the NK corporations through the back entrance, ensuring that their arrival was well concealed from the workers inside the building. The car stopped in the almost empty parking lot and a tired and disgruntled Nakamura (Y/n).  The drive to the head office tired her out. Now, she needs a strong cup of her favorite caffeinated drink to keep her going through the day. It's going to be such a pain in the ass.

"Miss Nakamura, the Chairman of Mito groups is here to meet you," Mr. Marshall informed the (h/c) haired female as both of them made their way to the conference hall, where the chairman of Mito groups was already waiting for her.

The chairman of Mito groups was a tall middle-aged man with blonde hair and tanned skin. He was a stoic person whose sole motive in life was to take the Mito group forward. Generally, he was quite a short tampered person who hated waiting for anyone, especially that Nakamura brat, who is starting to become a hindrance in his way.

'Where is that brat anyway?' he begrudgingly thought to himself while checking his watch for the umpteenth time.

Just as he was about to get up and hound the receptionist on the whereabouts of the young chairman, the door of the conference room was thrown open and a young girl, almost the same age as his daughter entered the room, followed by a tall foreigner.

The young girl briskly made her way towards him with a smirk on her face.

"Hello there, Chairman Mito," she greeted him casually while taking a seat at the head of the table, much to the confusion of both Chairman Mito and his secretary.

The (h/c) haired girl's sharp gaze narrowed at them.

"Now that I'm here, let's start with the meeting. Shall we, gentlemen?"

.

.

.

In Totsuki Culinary Academy.

"Wow, they also have a chanko name RS?" Souma let out. He was quite impressed.

"The Chan RS has a long history," Megumi informed.

"Oh! They also have a Don RS? Let's go and check it out, Tadokoro," Souma said.

"M-me too?" Megumi nervously let out, and Souma just nodded his head in reply.

"Souma-Kun, why are you interested in Don RS?" Megumi asked the redhead.

"Ah! (Y/n)-chan likes to make and test new Don's," Souma stated.

"Really?"

"Yes, and (Y/n)-chan and I have made a bet on who can come up with a better Don recipe. The winner will get their wish fulfilled."