𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗.

It's official now

It's official now. There is no point in denying it anymore. Nothing can change the bitter truth that was staring her straight in the face. Nakamura (Y/n) is lost in this temple of cooking called Totsuki Culinary Academy.

The (h/c) haired female scratched her head in confusion. 'Oh man! What am I supposed to do now? I can't believe I didn't think this through!'

She turned her head from side to side, perhaps hoping for a map to miraculously appear before her. But let's be honest, all of us know that nothing of that sort is going to happen. She continued to stroll aimlessly through the campus, occasionally checking her wristwatch and then groaning in frustration on realizing that it was way past eleven. This means that Erina's shokugeki must have already started. (Y/n) can't believe that she was capable of committing such stupidity.

'How am I supposed to find my way back now? I should have at least charged my phone, then I would have called Souma for help even though he's kind of useless himself!' She thought to herself while looking down dejectedly at her dead-ass phone. 

"Excuse me, Miss."

(Y/n) heard someone speak while she was busy wallowing in self-pity. She turned around and faced two boys -- wearing the standard Totsuki boy's uniform. One of them was quite tall and had messy dark brown hair and the other one was slightly shorter and had slicked-back blond hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Are you okay, Miss?" the dark-haired boy asked, and (Y/n) just nodded her head in response.

"Hey...aren't you one of the transfer students? Are you perhaps lost?" The blonde-haired boy asked.

"Yeah..." the (h/c)ette trailed off. "I was actually looking for cook-off arena 5. There is a shokugeki going on there, and I wanted to see that, but I got lost you see," she explained.

"So...can you tell me where it is? I've never felt this lost before."

The blonde-haired boy then had an I-get-it-now look on his face. "Oh, I understand now. you must have got lost because you are still unfamiliar with the routes."

"We are going the same way. Let us escort you there, Miss," the brown-haired one suggested, and (Y/n) quickly agreed to it – anything to get out of this. Together the three of them started making their way towards the cook-off arena.

Halfway through the way, the blonde head one suddenly spoke up, "It was so rude of us not to introduce ourselves first. I'm Takumi Aldini, and this is my brother Isami Aldini," he introduced himself and his younger twin.

"I am Nakamura (Y/n).c

"I know."

"Huh?"

"I mean..." he nervously scratched the back of his head – his cheeks going a little red. (Y/n) just stared at him in confusion, not knowing what is going on with him.

"Ni-chan meant that Totsuki doesn't get many transfer students, so you are quite famous already," Isami covered up for his older brother.

(Y/n) giggled at their words. These two brothers are so much like princes.