𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒.

I love writing fluff!!!!!!

_________________

It's been a few days since the entrance of Totsuki, and currently (Y/n) was having the time of her life – doing her favorite thing in the world.

That's right. She was sleeping.

But the sweet and short trip to her dreamland came to an abrupt end when a certain red-haired boy knocked on her door – very loudly.

"(N/n)-chan, open up! You've got a mail from that elite school – maybe it's an acceptance letter or something," he said from the other side of the door.

'Why is he waking me up so early in the morning?' (Y/n) thought as she begrudgingly woke up.

"Are you decent? I'm coming in," he yelled as he waited for her response.

After getting a quick 'yes' from her, he barged into her room – going straight towards the window and throwing open the curtains – immediately lighting up the whole room.

"Close those damned curtains!" The (h/c) haired female hissed as she turned away – covering her head with the pillows.

A few moments later, she felt her bed dip lightly, before her warm and fluffy blanket was ripped off of her body. The cold air entering through the windows made her shiver as she abruptly sat up.

"Souma – you bastard! Give it back!" (Y/n) yelled as she tried to snatch her blanket.

"(N/n)-chan....you've got a mail from that elite school of yours," he said as he handed her a letter with gold and silver lining with Totsuki's emblem on the top, but the weird thing was – it wasn't addressed to (Y/n), instead it was addressed to Yukihira Souma.

"Idiot! It's not for me!" She grunted while shoving that letter towards him. 'Didn't he even check the name before barging in here?'

"Open it," (Y/n) urged as she rested her head against his shoulder – still half asleep.

"(N/n)-chan," he slowly called out after a few minutes, and the said female just hummed in response.

"I got accepted."

That simple line from him was enough to send her into overdrive.

"Wait what! But I thought you completely bummed the test?" She asked – clearly remembering that Erina had found his dish to be – disgusting.

Quite unbelievable, right?

She quickly grabbed the letter and read it over and over again. 'It's true. Souma really got in. But how?'

She set down the letter beside her and immediately engulfed the redhead in a bear hug. The sudden embrace took Souma by surprise, but slowly he relaxed and returned the hug.