𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔.

"Nani?"

"Nani?"

The (h/c)ette couldn't help but mutter in disbelief. She glared at Inui Hinako who had decided to drop this bomb of question on her out of nowhere. Not to mention how much out of context it is.

"C'mon now. Could you answer my question? It's not that hard," Inui-senpai teased the (h/c) haired female.

"Senpai!" The (h/c)ette squealed, a blush covering her cheeks. "What is senpai even thinking? How can you ask such an inappropriate question?"

"Nakamura-chan is blushing," Mizuhara-senpai deadpanned, completely ignoring (Y/n)'s words.

"Oh...so you do like him," Inui-senpai kept teasing her till Dojima-senpai announced that it was time to judge the dishes.

(Y/n) sighed in disappointment when she realized that she missed out on the whole cooking show of Megumi and Souma because of Inui-senpai's constant teasing.

Chef Shinomiya came forward and placed his dish.

"Hmph...where's mine?" Inui-senpai whined while getting out of the binds. Important information alert: Chef Inui was tied up earlier by Shinomiya because she was being a pain in the ass in his words.

"Chou farcì!"

"This is rather unexpected," admitted Chef Donato.

"It's from the regional cuisine of Auvergne. A filling of finely chopped meat and vegetables, wrapped in cabbage leaves and then steamed. It resembles the more familiar cabbage roll found in Western cuisine," informed the black-haired alumni.

"It's a dish often made in French homes," Chef Mizuhara added.

"I'm quite taken back, I thought Shinomiya-senpai only knew how to make fancy dishes -" the brunette stopped mid-sentence when Shinomiya gave her a solid head chop.

'Their comic timing is always spot on!'
(Y/n) thought in astonishment.

The judging process began as soon as the chefs cut open the cabbage and the aroma entered their nostrils.

"Ah...the smell of the potatoes stimulates my appetite," Chef Donato moaned in delight.

As soon as they took their first bite, it felt that all of their senses heightened.

"MERVIGLIOSÒ!" Naked imagery of Chef Donato exclaimed after taking the first bite.

"This stuffing is different from the typical pork and onion stuffing used in Chou Farcí," Chef Sekimori explained. "It's a farce of Jidori Chicken breast meat."

{That explanation was complicated as hell, so we will be skipping that}

'This mouse coats the tongue and then dissolves instantly into a rich burst of flavor in your mouth!' Chef Mizuhara thought in a dazed state.