𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒.

"Good morning my young and beautiful apprentices

"Good morning my young and beautiful apprentices. What a beautiful day it is!" Chef Donato greeted the students with a cheerful and flamboyant smile.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes in annoyance at the chef's overly cheerful antics. To be honest, she doesn't have any personal vendetta against him, even after his creepy behavior from earlier this morning. It's just that – she's not exactly a morning and is kind of lowkey jealous of those who manage to be cheerful after a tiring journey.

"So, for today's task," Chef Donato started as he made a finger gun expression at the students, "you will be working in pairs. How romantic! Pair up with the person who you were with on the first day of the semester. Now, c'mon, quickly pair up and I will give you the instructions then," he finished with a wink.

All of the students scurried off to find their respective partners while (Y/n)'s eyes darted from person to person, still unable to find her partner.

'What was his name again? That tanned skinned hottie.  Hanma – no. Hanemiya – no. That's also wrong. Hanagaki? No. It doesn't go well with his personality. Hayama? That's right. Hayama.'

"Hayama-kun?" She tested out.

"You called for me?" Someone questioned her. She turned around and came face to face with the tan-skinned male.

"Yeah, I was actually," she retorted.

"Looks like we are stuck together once again, (Y/n)," Hayama greeted her haughtily.

"You bet we did," she fired back.

"Now let's get to our workstation before that dramatic instructor notices us and assumes that we are slacking," Hayama said while lightly pushing her in the direction of an unoccupied station.

"All of you are settled in, I see. How lovely!" Chef Donato cheered. "Now, as you already know that I specialize in Italian cuisine, so it automatically means that your task for today will have an Italian theme one way or the other."

"Just hurry up and give us the instructions already, I can't take any more of this cheerful act," Hayama grumbled under his breath thinking that no one could hear, but because of the (h/c)ette's extremely sensitive hearing, she was able to pick up his words.

"I hope he does,"(Y/n) hummed in agreement. "I still can't get over his creepy behavior from earlier today."

"Really? Tell me about it sometime," Hayama smirked.

"I will...only if we manage to make it through this class in one piece," the (h/c)ette deadpanned.

"Are you perhaps...doubting my skills?" Hayama slowly let out with a challenging look.

"Who knows?" (Y/n) just shrugged her shoulders while giving him a competitive glare.

The flamboyant chef's voice brought them out of their intense glaring battle.