𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐.

"So have you decided on what you will be making?" (Y/n) asked as she, Souma, and Megumi made their way towards the Don RS the next morning

"I have a rough...raw recipe, and today we will proceed from there," Souma callously answered.

"What is it? Tell me about it," she pestered to the redhead boy.

"We have decided on Chaliapin steak," Megumi answered.

"Chaliapin steak, you say, huh?" She hummed thoughtfully.

"Wasn't it the dish specially made for Opera singer Fyodor Ivanovich Chaliapin, when he visited Japan? At that time, he was suffering from toothaches and said that he wants to eat tender steak. This dish was devised to answer his request. Because of that, it's an original Japanese steak that doesn't exist in foreign countries. You are going to make that?"

"It still needs some modifications, but yeah, this is what we have decided," Souma answered.

"We need to enhance the flavor or the don, id we want to win against Mito-san," Megumi informed.

"Have you tried adding different types of sauces?" (Y/n) asked the two.

"We are still experimenting."

"Okay."

"Yukihira-Kun!" The president of Don RS instantly shouted in glee when he saw the redhead and Tadokoro enter the clubroom.

What was different this time was that they were accompanied by a new person.

"Who is this person, Yukihira-kun?" Konishi asked, his eyes still locked on that beautiful yet unfamiliar figure.

"That's (Y/n)-chan," Souma simply answered before going off to prepare for the competition.

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes scanned the club room with an uninterested look, before eventually settling her gaze on the president. Her intense gaze made him cower in his place. She was excluding the same energy that Nakiri Erina releases. It makes them feel like those are a league of their own and untouchable by the others.

Konishi gulped when he saw that Nakamura was making her way towards him.

"I'm Nakamura (Y/n), a first-year. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, senpai." She greeted him with a straight face.

"I'm Konishi, the president of Don RS, a third-year," he nervously greeted back.

(Y/n) just nodded her head in response.