XLVI

Lex
The next day

Jai laid her head on my chest as I had my arms wrapped around her body. I groaned and made my way out the bed without waking her up.

I quickly slid a robe on before stepping out on the balcony. It was gloomy and still a little dark outside so I assume it was going to rain today.

I went back inside and head in the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth before walking back out still seeing Jai ass sleep.

I shook my head and walked over to her. I tapped her shoulder.

She groaned, moaned and all that other shit.

"I'm going to get some food." I said

She just waved me off before turning over and going back to sleep.

I shook my head before leaving out the room. I got on the elevator, went down to the lobby, and left out the hotel to my car.

"Damn, I need wash my car." I mumbled

It wasn't like big dirty but it wasn't looking good. Especially since it's a pretty luxury car.

I got in and headed to one of me and Jai's favorite food places. When we used to stay down here we go here all the time. She put me on they food though.

I walked seeing the owner PJ.

"Lex! Damn, I ain't see yo ass in a nice minute." He said

I dapped him "Yeah I know, I had moved to LA."

He nodded "I see you and Jai still together."

I nodded but raised a eyebrow "Wait how you know that?"

He pointed at my neck "Marks on your neck. What y'all asses had a anniversary night or some shit?"

I sucked my teeth putting my hood over my head.

"Shut up nigga."

He laughed and put his hands up "I'm just stating what I see. But, I knew y'all asses would still be together. Y'all got married and didn't invite me? What kind of fake shit is that?"

"I never said we got married. Get out yo cry baby ass feelings." I laughed

He mugged me "Whatever man, what Jai want?"

"What she always get- the fuck you just asking what my girl want?"

He laughed

"Ain't shit funny, ion play that. Hell nah, not about her I don't."

PJ put his hands up "My bad. It was joke."

"Well it was lame. Now take my order, peanut butter and jelly."

He straight faced me.

"My bad it was a joke." I smirked

He chuckled and nodded "Aight bro, you got me that time."