XXX.

Jai
Los Angeles, California
The next day

JaiLos Angeles, California The next day

Jonathan sighed "Jai, come on." He begged

"You can keep begging, I'm not going out." I said laying in my bed

"Why not? It's been months since you did and Ayla is with your mom."

He had good points but I just didn't feel like getting up.

"I would go but you know I gotta meet and talk to Lex tomorrow."

"True but you're stressing about it so come out so you can release all of that."

I sighed and rolled my eyes "Sometimes I hate it when you're right."

"Whatever, get ready. I'm on my way."

I nodded and hung up the phone. Since I literally just got out the shower about an hour ago, I walked to my closet.

I found a quick simple but cute outfit before going in the bathroom. I did a simple look on my makeup.

Once I was done, I heard my phone ringing. It was Jonathan saying he was outside.

I grabbed my clutch, walked downstairs, and then outside. I made my way to his car.

"Oh girl, you looking good." He said

"Thanks, I better not regret this Jonathan."

He sucked his teeth "Girl, you're not. Relax, you need to let loose and get your mind off of Lex."

I sighed "She sounded like she really didn't want to deal with me on the phone."

"If she didn't want to deal with you then she wouldn't have agreed to go out with you tomorrow."

I nodded "I guess."

"Girl, stop stressing. We're going to go inside this club and have a little fun."

I laughed at his tone "You're so country."

He laughed as we got out "Whatever come on."

We walked inside the club, getting flirty looks from fine ass niggas but mugs from the bitches.

I don't blame them though, you literally got a bad bitch walking in the club.

I walked over by our section. Chanel wasn't here tonight but since I moved to LA I did meet some friends that I become close with.