LIII

Lex
1:55 a.m.

Five months later

I rolled my eyes as Jai hung up the phone in my face.

Khalil laughed "What's wrong?"

I shook my head "Jai and her pregnant ass moods. I'm happy she pregnant but the attitude is too much."

He chuckled "Yeah, well the baby will be here soon. Y'all just got four more months."

I nodded.

It's been five months since Jai been pregnant. We was pretty good the first two months but since the third month she's been a pain in the ass.

I don't be tripping because I know it's just the hormones and shit. But tonight? Oh shorty was pushing me. I'm going to have to fix that shit.

But then again I see why she's upset, it is almost two in the morning and I'm not home.

Andrea laughed "Nah I understand that shit, my girl Dani was the same way when she was pregnant."

Andrea was cool people that met a few months back. She always came in for a new tattoo and I hook her up.

I chuckled "I don't know what to do. I'm just going to buy her ass some ice cream."

"Nah, she want sex." She said

I looked at Khalil and nodded

"Man you forgot I have a child? Keisha ass was the same way until I laid her ass down. The only problem is she's going to be clingy the rest of her pregnancy."

"I ain't worried about that, Jai ass already be clingy."

They laughed

We talked a little more and I finished Andrea tattoo.

I locked the building up before we walked.

"Yo, when is the baby shower?" Andrea asked

"I'm not sure yet- shit!"

They looked at me confused

I shook my head and dapped them "I got to go but I'll let y'all know."

Khalil nodded "Aight, try not to get your ass beat!"

I flicked him off before getting in my car and headed home. I unlocked the door and went in the living room where Jai was sitting down. To say she was five months she didn't much big of a stomach.

"Lex, it is two in the morning."

"I know but I had to do somebody tattoo."

"Really? At this time of the night, somebody want a tattoo?"

"Yeah, what you think I'm lying?"

"I never said that but I know you so I know your not lying. I just don't think you taking this serious."

"Jai, don't even say that shit. I've been busy lately but you know that y'all three are always my main priorities."