XXXVI.

Lex
A week later
Bali

We got off of the private jet and got in the Tahoe trucks that was waiting on us. The girls was in one truck while we were in another.

Chris drove as I sat in the far back with Khalil, Myla in the second row, and Dre in the passenger seat.

Dre was talking about some bullshit. Dude pissing me off already.

Khalil looked at me reading my face. He raised a eyebrow "What's up with you?" He said loud enough just for me to hear

I shook my head "Nothing I'm cool."

He looked at me again before nodding his head and dropping the subject. Fifteen minutes later we was pulling up at the house we rented this week.

I'm not going to lie the shit was nice as hell. We got out and grabbed our bags before walking inside the house.

The girls was already here in the living room

The girls was already here in the living room. We walked in the living room and all of them stoped talking about whatever. I glanced at Jai and she just looked away.

"Finally y'all asses made it." Milan sighed

"Grandpa old ass over here was driving two miles per hour." Myla said

I laughed shook my head

Chris sucked his teeth "Whatever nigga at least we here."

"Anyways, everyone will be sharing a room with their partner. Lex & Khalil y'all could share a room or get your own room."

We both nodded our heads.

I definitely was going to get my own room. I know Khalil was going to do everything he can this week to get with Milan. He really liked her ass.

"I don't know about y'all but I'm tired as hell." Chris said

We all agreed with him

The jet was cool but a nigga was still tired. In order for me to have a little fun on this trip I needed some rest.

We went our separate ways around the house to our rooms. My room was next door to Khalil which was good because I definitely didn't want it to be next to Dre and Jai.

I did not want to hear sex even though I highly doubt their fucking. Jai ain't the type to fuck after two months.

I sat my suitcase and bag by a corner in the room. I took my shirt off leaving me in a sports bra. I slid in the bed and closed my eyes as sleep took over.