LVII

Lex
three months later
8:20 p.m.

I turned the baby monitor on and closed the door before walking to my room.

Jai was laying down in the bed and I popped down beside her.

"He's sleeping?"

"Yeah." I said laying on my stomach

I felt movement before I felt Jai laying on my back and she began to massage it.

It's been three months since Josiah been here. Everything has been going pretty good. He's a good baby, he barely cry that much but this week? Shit, he's been crying a lot. Tonight was the only good night he haven't.

But I know all of this is apart of parenting to I understand. It's just something I have to get used to. When Ayla came into my life she was already past the bottle phase.

Jai been working out a little bit and her body is definitely snapping back. She only been working out these past three weeks and you wouldn't even tell she just had a baby.

Ayla has been so attached to her little brother. It's so cute how she play with him and make him laugh. She's such a good big sister.

I groaned out feeling her hands go deeper into my back.

"Shit."

She chuckled before I turned around so she could straddle my lap.

I rubbed her ass and was about to speak when our room door was busted open.

"Y'all so nasty." Chanel said

"I should've never gave you a key." Jai said

I shook my head "Chanel , what do you want."

"Who said I wanted anything?"

We both gave her a girl bye look and she laughed.

"Okay, it's New Year's Eve. Y'all need to go out."

"You do know we have a three month old baby, right?" I said

"Yeah but you guys should enjoy yourselves. Mama Santana is downstairs with your mom."

I chuckled "Well then tell them to go back on home. It's almost nine and if we do get ready then that means we won't leave until damn near eleven."

"Why eleven?"

"Because your best friend here takes forever to get ready."

Jai rolled her eyes "No I don't."

"Yeah okay." I said

"I can't believe I'm begging y'all to go out." Chanel sighed

I watched as Jai fiddled with her fingers "I mean it wouldn't be too bad to go out."

"For real?"

"It is New Year's Eve babe."

"You two have been inside literally the past few months. I need to get pregnant again so I can stay home all day."

We laughed

"Look, y'all don't even have to out the whole night. A good two hours and enjoy each other's company together."