L

Lex

Los Angeles, California
a week later

I walked into the kitchen and fixed me a drink.

"Hey"

I looked up seeing Lauren.

"Hey."

"Happy birthday." She said

I smiled and gave her a hug which caught her off guard "Thank you."

Today we decided to do the little cookout which is also my birthday. I'm twenty nine, I don't feel any different but I can say that I'm more happy. Back then I didn't really care for birthday's but Jai ass said I should care more. It's a blessing to be able to celebrate another year of your life and I agree with her.

Lauren came today to meet everybody and of course Ayla. I even suggested that she bring her husband and his kids. Everybody was pretty cool to each other and her Ayla seem to hit it off right.

I pulled back from the hug and before she could say anything her name was being called.

I chuckled "Don't worry we'll talk in a little bit."

She gave me a small smile and nodded before walking out of the kitchen.

I grabbed my cup and walked out also to the backyard. I walked over by Myla, Chris, Khalil, and Jai cousin Malik. The same one that wanted a tattoo but his mom wouldn't let him.

I dapped everybody before sitting down on one of the chairs.

"You still going to do my tattoo Lex? I'm eighteen now."

"You asked your mom?"

He nodded "Yeah."

I nodded "I'll ask her again to make sure if she says it's cool then just come to the shop this weekend."

He smiled "Alright cool."He scratched the back of his neck "Y'all could give me some advice?"

Myla looked at him "On what?"

Chris laughed "lil nigga blushed out, it's a girl?"

Malik nodded "Yeah my girlfriend but it's a little deeper."

We all just looked at him

"Sex." He said

I choked on my drink. I ain't expect him to ask about it but then again he is eighteen.

"Aye my nigga about to get some pussy!" Myla said

I shook my head. You can't never be serious with her ass.

I smacked her head "Come on be serious bro."

She rubbed her head "Okay damn."

"What you want to know?" Khalil asked

He shrugged "I don't know, everything I guess."