LVI

Lex
Los Angeles, California

Four weeks later
11:45 p.m.

"Pwetty please mommy, I get more?" Ayla begged

"I gave you a good bit of ice cream, Ayla."

"Mommy-." She whines

"Aht aht, not tonight Ayla. Go brush your teeth, wash the ice cream of your face, and get ready for bed. I'll be up there in a few minutes to fully tuck you in for the night."

"Okay." She walked towards the stairs with her head down and a pout on her lips

Jai watched as she made it all the way up before turning towards me.

"Now you feel bad." I laughed

"Shut up. I have to wear the big pants sometimes since all you do is spoil her."

I shrugged "I can't help it. That's my baby."

She rolled her eyes

"Whatever- oh fuck." She moans out, holding her back. She bit her lip with her face slightly scrunched up.

"You okay, mama? You got to go to the hospital or something?" I asked but she didn't say anything

She got me worried

She threw her arm over her head as a tear rolled down her face.

I sighed and stood in front of her. I kissed her cheek and rubbed her stomach.

"I want some ice but other than that I need you to get out of my face because you getting on my nerves."

"What the hell I did?"

"Nothing except have weak pull out game."

I threw my head back and laughed "Don't start your shit and try to blame me. My pull game is good, you just never let me. Soon as I try, you start clenching and wrapping your legs around my waist all tight and shit."

"No I don't." She blushed

"Yes you do be moaning out, "oh fuck, right there daddy!" I mocked her moans and she laughed

"Stop babe, my back hurts." She whined

I pecked her lips a couple times "Take a few deep breaths and I'll be back with your ice."

She nodded as I went in the kitchen to get her a cup of ice. I did a half cup because that's all she need.

I walked back in the living room and gave her the cup.

"Thanks babe. You do know after I drop this baby, you going to start wearing a condom."

"A condom?"

"Yes, you fucking heard me, Lex."

"Jai, stop playing."

"Who said I'm playing? I'm not trying to have another baby next year. Two is good for us right now."

"Baby, why you don't get on birth control?"

"Not right now. I'll try once you try to fuck with condoms. That thing in between your legs is something serious."

I sucked my teeth.

We haven't had sex in almost three months. Then, I have to wait six weeks until we can do anything. She sitting here talking about condoms but once we cleared to have sex again it's over.