LI

Lex

Los Angeles, California

"Okay, so you want to eat burgers tonight?"

"No!" she whined

I chuckled "Ayla, baby, you just said burgers."

"I don't want that."

"So what you want?

"I want the noodle and the thingy." She said

I looked at her confused until it hit me "You want pasta?"

"yeah!"

I laughed "Okay, are you gonna help me?"

she nodded "Mhm."

"Alright babygirl let's wash our hands."

We wash's sour hands before I picked her up and sitting her on the countertop

"You okay up here?" I asked

"Yep!"

I chuckled at her excitement. I pulled everything out and we began to cook. I let her do all the easy things and she was happy to do it.

"Alright, try this." I said bringing a spoon of sauce up to her

"Be careful it's hot."

She blew it before trying it.

"Good?" I asked

"Yeah it good."

She handed me back the spoon and I sat it in the sink before grabbed a clean one. A few minutes later and I was done.

We cooked fettuccine alfredo pasta with garlic break stick. I didn't know what kind of side meat to do so we didn't do any.

I made Ayla a plate and she sat in the living room watching tv and eating.

"I'll be back, I'm going to give mommy her food right quick."

"Okay." Her eyes stayed glued on the tv

I walked to jai room and seen her ass knocked out. My baby had a long week working on her shop so her day off she just slept all day.

I shook her body but she groaned and just moved on her stomach. I pulled the covers off her and slapped her ass hard.

She jumped up and glared straight at me "That fuckin hurt Lex!"