XXIV.

Chanel
9:23 p.m.
Hospital

I rolled my eyes in frustration. I just want to know if my Jai is okay. I'm so tired of looking at this blank ass wall. Chris left to go see where Lex was. So, me and John was the only ones here.

John looked up at me "You think Lex didn't pick up the phone to be petty?"

My leg stopped shaking.

Myla shook her head "No, I know Lex. She would've came for Jai no matter what they was going through."

"Then why did she fuc-." I was cut off

"Family of Jai Santana." We all stood up

"If you are not family, then you can't go back there."

"We are her family." John said giving the doctor a deadly look

We did call her mom so she should be here soon. Her dad is most likely going to come once we all leave to keep a low profile.

"A-alright." He stuttered

"We're listening." Myla said

"There's some thing you should know about Jai. Jai's cervix is bruised pretty bad. She is very sore and numb on and around her vaginal area. The amount of pain she is in is very intense mainly because she haven't had any intercourse in almost a year. Whoever did this was very rough and cause a lot of blood."

Myla jaw clenched. I know she not letting Troy slide with this.

"What about the bullet in her thigh?" John asked

"We were able to successfully get that out. Of course there is some pain but she will be able to walk in no time." She said

I nodded

"Her vagina will heal back to itself. She will have problems when it comes to going to the bathroom, like urinating."

"So in all she is going to be fine?" John asked

"Physically? Yes. Mental, no. She's hurt more there and would need care and love. She hasn't said anything but just looked around the room. I did write her and prescription to help get her mind and body together."

We nodded

"There are a policewoman in the room asking her questions but I doubt she's saying anything."

"When will she be able to go home?" I asked

"Well we ran all test we needed to do so tomorrow she would be able to go home. She will need someone to take care she of her and watch over her."

"I'll take care of her." I said

He nodded "Well that's it, she in room 203."

We nodded "Thanks doc."

we made our way to her room. The policewoman was walking out.

She gave us a small smile before walking down the hall.

"Hey boo... how you feeling?" I said going to her side of the bed.