XIV.

( A/N: Sorry for this short chapter but I wanted to update something.)

Lex
Manhattan, New York
10:23 a.m.

I opened my eyes and seen my tv was playing Martin

I opened my eyes and seen my tv was playing Martin. I looked up and seen Jai sleeping with her arms secured around me.

The events that happened a few hours ago had played in my head. I never broke down in front of a female that I was feeling.

I hoped what happened didn't creep her out or made her see my different. But hope it wouldn't because everything she was saying last night I was starting to believe it. I don't know why but I do.

I really like Jai but things like last night might be too much for her to handle.

I slowly removed her hands from around me before getting up and going to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and then did my hygiene. After I was done I threw a hoodie on, grabbed my keys, and left out.

I don't know how to cook and I wasn't even going to try and embarrass myself. I was going to this breakfast place I know, they serve some good as food.

Once I made it I got out and walked in.

"Yo wassup Lex!" This dude I used to sell dope to

"Wassup." I nod my head

"Y-you got a lil something for me?" He asked scratching his arm

"Nah man, I don't fuck with that shit like that no more." I said

When I first started out in the game I used to sell anything I could get my hands on but I stopped selling crack and coke. I just felt like that shit was a little too hard than weed. Selling coke and stuff was giving me more money than with weed but I was good with just the weed.

"Come on Lex." He whispered

"I ain't selling that shit no more man. I don't even keep that on me."

"W-well can you let a nigga borrow a couple dollars or something?"

I shrugged "I ain't got it."

I walked up to the line to order the food. Me and him both knew i had it but I knew if I would've gave it to him he was going to get drugs. I couldn't give it to him so he going to find somebody that could. The only time you'll ever see me give money to somebody be the street is if they with a baby or look like they actually need it. Most of the time them niggas be lying.