XXXI.

Jai
11:23 a.m.

My eyes fluttered open as I started to stretch out my arms. I sat up slowly, my head was in pain.

I don't remember drinking that much.

I was so busy holding my throbbing head I didn't even notice anyone was in here until I heard their little snores.

I looked behind me seeing the one and only Lex in a deep slumber.

I wanted to hit my head against the wall but instead I threw my head back and groaned lowly. I bit my lip nervously once I seen the bulge that was visible under the cover.

I pulled back the covers to see her shaft sitting there. I just know she truly broke my walls last night.

Fucking dumb ass.

I'm a fucking dumb ass.

"Good thinking Jai.... to fuck your ex girlfriend after not seeing her for almost three years." I whispered to myself

I slid out of bed but my legs was so damn numb, my face immediately met the floor.

what the fuck!

I quickly popped my head up before to make sure she was sleeping still. Thankfully she was.

I stayed on the ground for a couple of seconds before finally getting a little strength to get up.

Once I did, I slowly lifted back up to my feet and my way to my phone.

I texted Chanel, Milan, and Jonathan in our group chat before limping my ass to my bathroom.

I pray that she is gone by the time I get out. I guess god didn't hear my prayer because when I was out the shower she was still in my bed knocked out.

I groaned before grabbing my phone and purse and exiting my bedroom.

"You left her at your house?!" Jonathan said

I nodded "Yes, I didn't know what else to do."

"Um, how about actually talking to her?" Milan said

I shook my head "I don't think I want to tell her yet."

"Jai, stop acting like a dumb bitch and talk to that girl." Chanel said

Jonathan laughed as I glared at him.

"Sorry but she's telling the truth. You're scared to tell her. Why? I don't know." He said

I sighed and sat back into the sofa.

"How about I call her over?" Chanel asked

I shook my head quickly "I'll tell her just not right now."

"Jai, you need to stop running. I know you want Ayla to know her other parent but Lex won't be in her life of she don't know her." Milan said

Jonathan nodded "Right, but you know wheater she wants to be her life or not that we would still be here."

"I agree."