LIV

Lex
Los Angeles, California
two months later

"Lex." Jai whined

I walked into the room seeing her trying to put on heels.

"What I told you about them heels? Your feet is just going get more swollen, Jai."

"I know but their so cute."

"No, take em off."

"Help me put them on."

"Jai, stop playing. Give them to me."

"Let's make a deal."

I crossed my arms "Okay."

"I'll take them off if you come with me to get my toes & nails done."

"Okay, I'll pay for you to get your nails and toes done."

"Oh I know you will but that's not what I said. You have to come and get yours done too."

"But my toes and nails look good."

She rolled her eyes "Put the heels on me before I throw one at you."

I chuckled "Okay, deal. Just let me get you some slides or something."

"Slides? Lex, we're going to meet with the lady for the baby shower."

"Yeah I know but I need you to be comfortable. Your feet is still swollen from the other day."

I grabbed the heels and went into the closet grabbing some cute little slides she had. She got some small ass feet.

I put the slides on her feet and helped her to stand up from the bed.

It's been two months and Jai was seven months now. After a lot of talking and sex that night we understood what we should do to make sure her pregnancy is fine. I had stuck to my promise and had cut down on my days at the shop. I only go twice a week and the rest I'm with her. I don't even there for many hours either. I just check in and come back home.

Jai is on full blown paternity leave from her shop. The doctor didn't think all that standing up and doing hair would be good for her. She was happy to leave for a minute though.

After her attitude moment we stopped having sex for the baby. She didn't want anything to happen which in understood because I could be rough sometimes. Even though her ass be liking that shit.

We told Ayla about the baby and it was actually funny.

-

two months ago

"Ayla" Jai called out

Soon we heard her little feet coming from
down the hall and into our room.

"Yes mommy?"

"Come here baby."

She crawled into the bed and in between us.