XXI.

Jessica
2:22 p.m.

"I don't give a fuck about what you did. Dat bitch should've never put her hands on you" My cousin Mark said

This nigga literally popped up at my house. I didn't even get a chance to cover my neck up with makeup.

"Mark, it's fine! I'm okay!" I lied. I was honestly shocked that Lex had put her hands on me

I knew he was mad and wanted to hurt Lex but that would only make things worse.

"This shit ain't fine for her to be putting her hands on you. You could've died fucking around with her."

If he only knew the reason why she did this then he wouldn't be going off like this.

"Mark, I promise I am okay."

He squinted his eyes at me before storming out of my house.

I don't even know why he wants to try and mess with Lex. I might have messed her up a little bit but she was also not to be played with.

I grabbed my phone and called Troy. The phone rung a couple times before he finally picked up.

"Yo." He answered

"We need to do the plan. Quick."

He laughed "You ain't gotta tell me twice. Come to the trap right now."

"Okay." I said and hung up

Lex
8:16 p.m.

"How you holding up?" Myla asked

"How many times you going to keep asking me that bruh?"

"My bad bro, I just want to make sure you good."

"I'm good bro, things happened but I'm straight." I said

Honestly I ain't been doing shit but staying in the house. I ain't been doing any deals and shit. It's not like I need the money anyway. I'm deadass close to quitting that shit and going back to my art work.

"Alright well come through so I could beat yo ass in some 2k."

"Nigga I could play you online."

"Nah, that ain't better than whopping yo ass on person."

"You lose every time but you sure I should come over. Chanel probably want to kill me."

"Chanel isn't even here."