XVII.

(A/N: Just a short filler chapter, sorry guys😭.)

Lex
7:30 a.m.
California

I opened my eyes seeing I was back at a hotel room. But not the same room me, Chris, and Myla had.

I sat up and realized I was naked. I held my head as everything started to come back to me. I remember Jessica apologizing and then my body all of sudden feeling numb and weak. That's about it but if I'm naked I know some more shit had to happen.

I looked around and seen my jeans and briefs on the floor. I put them back on before looking around for my phone and hoodie. My head was fucking pounding so bad.

I found my phone over on the table before picking it up and seeing two missed phone calls from Jai and a text message. I called her back.

"Hello?" She answered

"Hey." I said leaning against the wall

"I called you last night but I figured you was sleep especially because of the time zones and stuff."

I nod "Yeah, I was." I lied

"You just waking up?"

"Yeah, I'm still a little tired."

"Well I was just calling to check on you. Be safe please, no talking to strangers."

I chuckled "Really Jai? You a nigga mama now?"

She laughed "No but I could be more than that."

"Who said you wasn't?"

"Girl bye."

I chuckled as I heard movement coming from the bathroom and seconds later Jessica came out all dressed up.

"Ima call you back in a little bit if not then I'll call you when I land."

"Okay see you later." We hung up

I grabbed the hoodie before putting it on

"Oh your finally up I see." She said as a smirk began to form on her face

"Yo what the fuck is wrong with you? You drugged me?" I said

She rolled her eyes "It's not that bad Lex."

"It's not that bad? You can't do shit like that!" I yelled at her

"Lex your over exaggerating it's not that serious."

I put my shoes on "How did you even know I was coming down here? How did I even get back here if I was at a strip club."

"I didn't know you were coming down here, it just so happened you were at the same hotel and strip club I was at." She said

"You lying bro." I shook my head

"I'm not lying about that."

I scrunched my face up "Yo what type of crazy shit is you on? Why would you even do this?"

"So we could work on things Lex." She said