jaehyun ; imagine

greetingsssss! it's been awhile, this story is pretty basic and I think it's a bit overused? not overused but it's done a lot, you'll understand when you realize what the plot is lmao. not my best work to be honest, I'm kind of rusty for being gone so long. it's very bland lmao.

I don't really have an excuse to why I have been gone, I've just been having major writers block so I think I'll open my requests soon! I think that I will go up to 200 parts and finish this nct imagines book :)

and I'm not sure what I'll do about the zombie book, in my honest opinion, I'm just not sure how I feel about it. I'm think I'm lacking a lot.

but yeah that's pretty much it, it's again been a while! also I can't get seventeen out of my head, like im thinking of them constantly 🥴

anyways, have a wonderful day/night! <3
fun fact: I've pulled an all nighter and I have school and work today :)

1791 words

—————————

you stared at your secretary as he's biting the top end of his pen. he was so focused on whatever was on those papers, it just made it seem so perfect. a few more minutes pass, a young female appears in front of his desk.

he gives her a smile and a welcoming nod before pressing the red button on the black telephone in the corner of his desk.

"Miss, Choi? Ms. Cha is here to meet with you" his voice comes through my own black telephone. I reach over and press the same red button that he was holding down.

"Let her in" you stopped pressing the button as soon as you said that. Jaehyun, shows off another warm smile as she walks past him to enter my office.

"Ms. Cha nice to meet you" you gave her a smile.

—————————

"well..., I think that should be all? do you have any questions?" you stacked your folders nice and neatly on your desk.

"ah no, I'm think I am all set" she smiles. you give her a nod.

"let me walk you out" you stood up from your leather chair and walked towards the closed door. you waited for her to get close before opening the door and letting her out.

the two of you walked towards Jaehyun who noticed the two of you. he stops what he does and gets up from his chair to bow towards Ms. Cha.

"it was very nice to meet you Miss. Choi, you too...Mr..." Ms. Cha waits for Jaehyun to fill in his own name.

"you can just call me Jaehyun" he smiles as he raises his hand to shake hers. she lets out a small giggle and takes his hand gently.

she gives a quick bow to him and then to me to indicate that she was leaving but before she actually does, she digs around through her purse. she pulls out a white card with some golden fined print on it.

"here's my card, it has my phone number on it. give me a call sometime" she blushed before walking off.

you couldn't help but feel a little sour. you left your secretary alone and headed back into your office, completely shutting the door a little too loudly.

you were thinking work could let that sourness die but it just kept growing more by the hour. didn't help that every time you looked at him, he would pick up his phone or just be on it.

you will gladly admit that you were jealous. of course you wouldn't say to him but you'll own up to it yourself.

you continued to "work" to try and get the jealousy out which of course never worked. you did ignore the heck out of everyone. anyone that came in, you asked them to leave politely of course. when Jaehyun came in, you told him to leave as well. the time passed and pretty much everyone should have been gone. it was almost 9:40pm and it was pretty much just you and Jaehyun left.