doyoung ; imagine

a/n: my friends were talking about hybrids and this imagine literally just came into my mind and so I wanted to try it? it was a little bit weird at first since I've never really did something like this before so yeah. also I might not be updating everyday anymore since im going on a little vacation this weekend and I start school on Tuesday 😔 also sorry for posting early!

1165 words
—————————————————————

"your so cute!" you cuddled with your new cat.

your new cat was a simple pretty orange male cat. you played with your new cat ginger with the toys you bought him. sadly, it was getting late and your play time needed to end.

"here's your bed" I smiled as I patted on the cat bed. he gave you a little meow and crawled his way to the bed.

you made your way to your bed as well.

—————————————

you woke up due to a loud clattering noise. you quickly head over to your door and peeked through it. you obviously couldn't see anything so you opened your door widely.

"ginger?" you say thinking that it was probably your cat that's making noise. as you walked down the hallway, the clatter noise got louder.

"woah!" you shouted as you saw a black haired male in your kitchen.

"who the f-"

"oh hi" the male gave you a small smile. he tried to come closer to you, you quickly grabbed the broom next to you.

"I-I have a broom! don't come near me!" you frantically shouted. you looked around for your cat ginger, who didn't seem to be anywhere.

"where's my cat?!" you shouted as you pointed the broom at him. he threw his hands up.

"where's my cat?!" you yelled again.

"im right here!" the boy shrieked.

"stop messing with me!" you shouted.

"I really am! see!" the boy suddenly turned into a orange fluffy cat. your cat.

"I-I oh my god" your head became dizzy, soon enough you fell.

as time past by, the guy kept poking your cheek which finally managed to wake you up somehow. startled to see the guy up close to you, you pushed him.

"hey! you should be treating me nicely since I am your cat!" the guy folded his arms.

"g-ginger?" you stuttered, the guy shook his head.

"the names Doyoung" the guy huffed out.

"h-how can you b-be a cat and.....a-"

"a human?" Doyoung raised a brow, you confusedly nodded.

"im a hybrid, im part cat and part human" Doyoung casually says.

"uhh so you just....turn into a cat whenever?" you asked, he nods.

"I was walking around town as cat when those animal catchers found me roaming around and caught me. they brought me to the shelter and a few days later, you came and adopted me" Doyoung sat on your light grey couch.

"w-why couldn't you just turn to a human into at the shelter?" Doyoung chuckled.

"im pretty sure they'd be creeped out to see a person behind a cage"

"and you decided to just let me adopt you so you could scare the crap out of me?" you mumbled, Doyoung let out a laugh.

"I didn't mean to scare you, that was by accident" Doyoung laughed.