nct dream ; imagine

requested by @itspeachesandcream

I finally got some sleep which is actually very nice. there might be a chance where I'll update a few more chapters over the weekend because writing is literally the only thing that distresses me. also reading your guys comments makes me laugh which makes me lose some of my stress :)

also a huge thanks to each and every one of you guys. I know I have said this before but I didn't think my book would be a huge hit. I just wanted to thank you all so much for voting, commenting, and loving this book just as much as I love writing it. I do look at your comments by the way! I enjoy reading them. again thank you so much! I hope you enjoy this imagine!

———————————————————

"is y/n almost ready?" a staff member asks.

"almost just adding the finishing touches" your makeup artist says.

you were apart of nct dream and today you guys were about to head into a room to do a valentines asmr. all of you were excited since it's been a while since you guys gotten to do anything.

"okay you're good" your makeup artist says, you nod and got off the chair.

"okay boys plus y/n, please head to the table where the mic is placed!" your manager shouts, the boys and you all scatter to the white table where the microphone was placed with other materials.

"where's Chenle?" the manager asks, all of you looked at each other and shrugged.

"im here! im here!" Chenle screamed while waving his hand. he came running through the huge group of staff members.

"Chenle stop running your gonna fall" Jaemin says, Chenle ignored him and continued to rush towards the table. right before he gets the table, he trips over a camera cord and falls.

"I told you" Jaemin says while the rest of you burst out into laughter.

"alright enough messing around" the manager sighs. the boys let you sit in the middle. Renjun and Jisung on either side of you while the rest stood up. your manager explained everything that you all needed to know.

"hey, whoever loses will have to get tickled and have to buy us dinner. deal?" Jeno raised a brow as he stared at everyone.

"deal" you all say.

"we're starting!" a staff says.

"what does it say to do?" Donghyuck whispered as he placed a hand onto your shoulder. Jisung hands you the cardstock paper that had writing on it.

"it says, the first mission is to crumple aluminum foil quietly and attempt to toss it into a garbage can in front of you. you must go one at a time, if you end up getting loud, you fail the mission. at the end of each mission you don't get the prize" you whisper loud enough so the boys could hear.

"but aluminum foil is loud" Jisung whispered, Jaemin gave him a 'no duh' look.

"who wants to go first?" Renjun asked, everyone gave each other glances.

"here I'll go then" Donghyuck walked to the end of the table where the aluminum foil was. he tried to pull it slowly making sure it wouldn't make any noise. all of you stared at the screen in front of you which had numbers on it. the screen tells when you are too loud, as of right now, it was only at 340. if you get too loud, it rises up. when the numbers turn red, that means that you have lost the mission. the numbers only turn red when it is too loud.

Donghyuck slowly tried ripping it until he accidentally rips it harder than he wanted to. all of you panicked and looked at the screen where the numbers have turned yellow, which meant that it was slightly loud. you let out a sigh while Donghyuck started to crumple the aluminum foil.