donghyuck ; imagine

requested by vettyhyo

im finally back, im sorry it to so long!

2852 words

————————————————————

"I was so excited for prom" you say as you wrapped yourself with your blanket.

"me too, I was excited to see you in a beautiful dress and dance the night with you" donghyuck says. you and donghyuck were facetiming. tomorrow was suppose to be prom but it got canceled. you were bummed out about it and so was donghyuck, along with all of the other seniors and juniors.

"this was going to be my first prom, I didn't get to go last year so im very bummed out about it" you sighed, donghyuck raised a brow.

"why didn't you go to prom last year?" donghyuck asked.

"I got really sick and couldn't go at all. I had to stay home" you say.

"aww baby, im sorry" Donghyuck says, you shrugged.

"things happen" you mumble.

"anyways did you eat yet? and how's jeno? is he doing okay?" you asked.

"yeah I ate, and Jeno he's doing a lot better, his leg healed so he's able to go to school now" Donghyuck says.

the two of you talked all night.

————————————

"morning mom" you sat down at the table as she puts the stack of pancakes on the table.

"morning honey" she says back.

"y/n! do you know what happened to my necklace that johnny gave me?" your sister Dahee asks as she enters the room.

"i dont know, last time I saw it Taehyeon had it" you say, Dahee raises a brow.

"why would he have it?" she asked, you shrugged. she quickly went to go bother Taehyeon.

"I love your sister so much but she's almost twenty-five and hasn't been able to look for an apartment" your mother sighed as she sat down in the chair next to you.

"just give her some time mom, she's trying. at least this time she's actually happy and has a healthy relationship because of johnny" your mom nods.

"im sorry about prom getting canceled, I know you didn't get to know last year and now you were super excited to go this year but you couldn't" your mom gives you a little hug.

"its okay, I'll survive without prom" you laughed.

"taehyeon! dahee! come eat!" your mom suddenly shouted.

"dahee i promise you I didn't take your necklace!" Taehyeon entered the dining room. he was followed by your older sister as well. the two bickering siblings sat down across from you and your mother.

"Taehyeon were you excited for prom?" your mother asked your twin brother.

"ehh not really. I was just gonna hang out with some friends there. I don't have a date" Taehyeon shoved some pancakes in his mouth.

"you'll get a girl soon tae, don't worry" Dahee laughs, Taehyeon just nodded his head.

————————————

you were in your room watching youtube videos when dahee bursts into your room.

"you look like an upset potato, why?" Dahee asked.