nct dream ; reaction

nct dream
-when they see you peeling off those clay face mask things

———————————————————

Renjun

Renjun your boyfriend, randomly walks inside the bathroom when he see's peeling off your face mask.

"do you need help?" he laughed watching you struggle to peel it off. without waiting for your answer, he peels it off for you. after that's finished, he'll even damp a towel and clean off your face just in case.

———————————————————

Jeno

Jeno watches you as you peel off the face mask. he asks you questions like "does it hurt when you peel it off?" or "what if you can't get it off?" eventually he ends up trying it out himself.

———————————————————

Jaemin

"are you doing your face mask again?" Jaemin asked as you switched the bathroom light on. you answered him with a yes and he quickly gets up and rushes over to you. Jaemin always ends up doing it with you because he thinks it's cute uwu.

———————————————————

Donghyuck

"Donghyuck you're peeling it to hard!" you whine as Donghyuck basically yanks it off of your face.

"come on it doesn't even hurt!" Donghyuck groans as he continues to peel it off. you made a bet with Donghyuck, Donghyuck's gonna try it and you're gonna peel it off of him the same way he did to you. if he whines, he pays you 50 bucks.

———————————————————

Chenle

As you started to peel off the clay mask, Chenle suddenly enters and screams. you quickly jump back due to the scream.

"why are you screaming?!" you frantically shout thinking something bad happened.

"your skin is peeling off!" Chenle screamed.

"chenle its a face mask!" you shout.

"oh"

"can I try?"

———————————————————

Jisung

both of you were in the hotel room getting ready for bed. you were peeling off your face mask when Jisung suddenly entered. he screamed and ran to the door that was connected to the other room where Johnny and Taeil was in leaving you confused. Johnny, Taeil and Jisung bursted into the bathroom with you.

"Jisung it's a peel off mask" Johnny sighed.

"oh yeah I knew that!" Jisung awkwardly laughed.

i personally dislike mushrooms :)

also this photo is so 🥴 he's so freaking pretty, like what the heck?