donghyuck ; imagine

1,243 words
genre: sad
————————————————————————

what should we do?" Taeyong looked at Jaehyun, Johnny, Yuta and Doyoung.

"he's gonna get hurt" Doyoung sighed.

"no duh, this is huge. we're all ready hurting" Jaehyun muttered.

"he'll end up figuring it out anyways" Yuta rubbed his forehead.

the sound of loud sneakers rubbing against the floor caught their attention. It was Mark, Jaemin, Jeno, Jisung, Lucas, Sicheng, Yangyang, Ten, Jungwoo and Kun.

"we came as soon as we could" Sicheng huffed out.

"i-is that her?" Jisung pointed to the girl's body in the hospital bed.

"is that n-noona?" Jisung stuttered, he couldn't believe it. nobody could.

"when did she pass?" Ten asked.

"about ten minutes ago" Johnny answered.

"im gonna call taeil, he'll grab the rest of the boys and bring them here" Sicheng took out his phone.

they all stared at her lifeless body from outside of the room. they cried, they hugged. they tried to comfort one another but it wasn't enough. they couldn't believe that it was you, their bestfriend in the hospital bed covered in blood dead.

Donghyuck came rushing in fast. when he saw you, he started sobbing. there was no way that his girlfriend was dead. he couldn't believe it.

"n-no no no" Donghyuck sobbed.

he slowly walked into your hospital room crying. he got on his knees next to you, held your hand and begged.

"please y/n come back" he sobbed.

"please don't leave me" he cried harder.

"come on baby, we were supposed to finish high school"

"finish college, get married" he cried, he held your hand even tighter.

"have kids, watch them grow"

"you promised me baby" he sobbed.

the boys watched him from the outside. they were bursting into tears. they could hear Donghyuck.

"it's too early y/n, come back please" Donghyuck begged.

"im sorry for your loss" a nurse looks at the group of boys who were flooding with tears.

"we're gonna have to take her" the nurse says.

"y-yes I understand" Taeil wiped his tears.

"ill get Donghyuck" Mark walked inside the room.

"Donghyuck" Mark placed a hand on the crying boys shoulder.

"they have to take her" Mark kneeled down.

"I-it's too soon" he cried.

"I know, I know" Mark helped the boy up.

"I c-can't l-leave her" Donghyuck cried even harder making Mark about to burst into tears again.

"im sorry hyuck" Mark led him out of the room so they could take her.

"hyung, please don't cry" Chenle hugged Donghyuck tightly.

"it hurts chenle" Donghyuck sobbed into his shirt.

"h-hyung p-please dont c-cry" Chenle's voice started cracking up.