ten ; imagine

requested by kpop_2k18
731 words

———————————————————

"you're so frustrating!" you shout as you entered your house.

"come on y/n it was fine!" Ten slammed the door as he entered.

"no ten it wasn't! you embarrassed me in front of your family, my family, our friends!" you furiously threw your purse on the couch.

"look you have to calm down" Ten let out an exhausted sigh.

"calm down?" you scoffed.

this night you, ten, his family, your family and both of your friends were at the plaza. the reasoning was because you were both celebrating your engagement. at the plaza, ten thought it was a great idea and joke about you.

"it was supposed to be funny!" ten shouted, you rolled your eyes.

"Oh yes, apparently telling everyone that I paid you to go out with me is funny" you sat on the couch and crossed your arms.

"it was a joke!" ten shouted back.

"yeah ten it was a joke but everyone didn't think it was a joke. ten, your mother started glaring at me!" you frustratedly ran your hand through your hair.

"y/n look-where are you going?" ten asked as you got up.

"going to our bedroom, dont follow me" you snapped at him.

"wait but where am I supposed to sleep" he asked.

"you're sleeping on the couch, that's how angry I am at you" you mumbled as you walked up the stairs.

ten, your future husband now felt guilty. extremely guiltily. you were angry. angry how he could say those things. especially on your engagement night, especially in front of your family. his family, yours and his friends.

——————

for the past two days you've ignored him. ten tried getting you to talk to him but you simply pretended that he wasn't there. it was harsh yeah but you were still pretty upset. you were currently sitting on the couch reading a magazine. ten stood near the kitchen and watched you as you read.

"y/n" he mumbled.

"when will you talk to me?" ten asked.

"babe" ten came towards you and tried to get your attention.

"y/n" he waved his hands around but you still didn't look up. suddenly the vogue magazine was snatched out of your hand.

"hey!" you shouted, you quickly got up.

"give that back" you sternly say.

"no, not until you start talking to me" ten stared at you, he didn't move one bit.

"ten! just give it back!" you shouted.

"are you still mad?" ten questioned.

"ten-"

"are you?"

"yes! im still mad! ten, it was embarrassing. it was embarrassing how you joked about me. right after you got off the stage, I told you I needed to use the restroom right? I went to the restroom and started to cry. do you think it would be a joke if I told everyone that something bad about you and joked about it? no I wouldn't!" you broke into tears. ten stood there in shock. he felt numb. he didn't know that you cried the night of both of yours engagement.

"I made you feel that bad?" ten's voice cracked up.

"yeah you did, now give it back" you snapped at him.

he slowly gave you your magazine back. as this was happening, he used his other hand to pull your arm towards you. both of your bodies collided with each other.

"im sorry" he apologized.

"im sorry for embarrassing you" he mumbles as he leans into a kiss.

both of your lips attached. you felt like you could melt. it felt like the first time you both kissed. so passionate.

"ten..." you say his name in between the kisses.

"shh" he whispered as he continued to kiss you.

he deepens the kiss and starts to tug the end of your shirt mentioning that he wanted you to take it off.

"i love you" he mumbled before making his way down to your neck.

my gif won't load so here's a picture :)

ALSO THIS IS SO SHORT IM SO SORRY! I literally just wrote it + im actually at a wedding right now so im helping around. and I was so busy yesterday so I didn't get to write fresh stories but it's okay because yeahhh.

I also wanna make another book but I just have this problem where I could get bored of it and never finish it. I have some good ideas that I wanna write about but I don't know yet.