nct ; at the beach

hey everyone! this is a short chapter! with everything that's been going on, I decided to take a little break. we are close to where the riots are so I wanted to take a little break to make sure me and any loved ones near me are safe. I hope you understand. to be honest, I was kind of hesitant about talking about this situation. the reason why is because I felt like this is because I feel like I do not fully understand everything that is happening. I feel a bit pressured. I also hesitating because I feel like I have said something wrong when I mean it in a different way but I want to say something. I wanted to spread awareness. if you would like clarification, please let me know. if you want to teach me, please do it.

i'm sure you have heard everything that's been going on the news like I have. I would just like to say that black lives matter. they should be RESPECTED and treated EQUALLY. I honestly cannot believe what happened to George Floyd. He did not deserve any of it. I am very upset and very angry just like everyone else. I know for a fact that what happened to George Floyd was wrong and he deserves justice.

My dad and I recently donated. we also went to Minneapolis to donate food. if you want to donate, I have a photo of links down below.

Text "FLOYD" to 55156 Text "JUSTICE" to 668366Text "ENOUGH" to 55156

Text "JUSTICE" to 668366
Text "ENOUGH" to 55156

please, use your voice for the people that need it. Don't be silent

I hope a lot of people who are not in the riots are safe. please take care of yourself and always be respectful to others that respect you. we are all human. I care for all of you and everyone. I hope you care for me and everyone else too.

————————————————

"ah! you smell that everyone? smells like the beach!" Taeyong put both of his hands on his hips and smiled.

"well, I mean this is the beach" Mark mutters as he looks over to see many crowded people walking around.

"okay everyone! sun screen!" Kun shouts and starts tossing sun screen bottles at the boys.

"wouldn't the sunscreen just wash away if we're in the ocean?" jisung asked Chenle who stood next to him.

"I don't know, im not a scientist" Chenle told him as he took the sun screen bottle from him.

"ten where are you going?" Johnny shouts at Ten who was already walking away from them.

"bar!" Ten shouts back, Jaehyun and Yuta dashes off to go with him.

"lets go!!" Lucas cheers and starts to run away. Jisung, Chenle, Hendery and Yangyang run with him.

"wait stay close!" Taeil yells.

"so uhm...im gonna go..." Johnny starts to head the way where ten, yuta, and jaehyun went.

"you're going to the bar too?" Doyoung raised a brow, Sicheng walked up next to Johnny.