renjun ; imagine

"ugh" Renjun groaned as he scrolled through instagram. suddenly an ad popped up of my feed.

are you sick and tired of being single? well if you are, download the cupid app! a cupid will be sent to your house and help you find your match. sign up now!

"huh?" Renjun muttered.

"should I try it?" he hesitated but his finger pressed the link. he downloaded the app and waited until it was finally finished.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Welcome to cupid!
#1 in dating!

  ╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"number one in dating? yeah right" Renjun scoffed. there was a list of rules but Renjun really didn't care at all about it. he just wanted to get this over with.

fill the resume below to continue!

name: huang renjun

age: 19

DOB: 3/23/2000

do you prefer..
females
males
both

type in your likes!
funny
dogs
a loser
friends?
idk

how many bedrooms do you have?
2

"that's weird" Renjun muttered.

how many bathrooms?
2

"this is kinda getting creepy"

d-cupid
hello! thank you so much for signing up! your cupid will be at your house shortly!

Renjun
wait! you don't even know where I live, how will you know where to go?

d-cupid
don't worry! we know where you live! GOODBYE

"w-wait hey!" the app shut off, Renjun stood in confusion.

Renjun pushed past it and decided to watch tv for an hour. suddenly his doorbell rung.

"wonder who that it is" Renjun mumbles as he got off the couch and headed to the door. the door swung open revealing a black haired, pretty girl.

"hello! im your cupid!" she smiled brightly as she waved at the brown headed boy.

"cupid?" Renjun questioned, the girl nodded.

"oh wow you are very handsome" the girl poked the boys face. Renjun awkwardly chuckled. he noticed a duffle bag in her arms.

"uhh what's that?" he pointed to the black bag.

"it's my clothes!" she says.

"y-your clothes?" Renjun shockingly looked at you.

"yeah! im living with you for a month" she smiled.

"what?! I-I didn't agree to this!" Renjun stuttered.

"yes you did" the girl whips out her phone and opens up the cupid app.

"see" she showed the boy the rules.

"your cupid will live with you for a month as she or he finds you your match. once you sign up, you CANNOT stop this. you must continue on finding your match, you CANNOT cancel or delete this app until you have found your match"