jaehyun ; imagine

requested by @jaeyunojung

I don't think this is originally what was requested. it did say just a fluff but I don't really think this is really a fluff so im very sorry! i am officially back as well so that's a plus! im taking my time to finish all of the imagines that were requested before and during my break!!
I have a major eye infection, that's a big yikes :)

995 words
————————————————————

"you okay?" jaehyun watched you as you were tense and stressed out at the desk. you were currently busy trying to come up with new architectural buildings to show your boss and the old male that he partnered with.

the old dude, named jinso wanted you to design his new hotel that had a few restaurants inside, a large pool with water slides and many other things inside. you were stressing out because you only have two more days to finish the final sketch.

"babe?" he poked your back which made you turn to him.

"hm?" you mumbled.

"I made breakfast, come eat. take a break" a small smile appears on his face. he hoped that you'd stop and come eat breakfast with him since you haven't been able too for the past three days.

"no im okay" you quickly turned your chair back to your desk and started to work again. Jaehyun let out a loud sigh and fell onto the bed. a muffled noise could be heard from him.

"why can't you just take a quick break, do it for us" he says.

"I can't, I have to finish this by the end of Thursday" you told him which made him groan.

"this jinso guy, his hotel is huge" Jaehyun huffed out in annoyance.

"not really" you mutter.

"uhh there's going to be restaurants inside on the first floor, a huge indoor pool with many water slides and such. there's going to be a bookstore inside!" Jaehyun says loudly.

"like what kind of hotel has a bookstore?" Jaehyun mumbled.

"well uhm-"

"come on, just eat breakfast with me. that's all i'm asking for. just to have a nice breakfast with my soon-to-be bride who doesn't know what 'taking a break and come eat breakfast with me' means" Jaehyun begged while you playfully rolled your eyes.

"but—"

"for the love of god will you just take a break and come eat with me please!" Jaehyun whines which makes you laugh.

"yeah yeah, come on" you laughed and got up. Jaehyun exhaled loudly and followed you downstairs with a happy smile. there on the table was a stack of pancakes, a plate with bacon, and a plate with eggs. plus two cups of orange juice.

"hang on, I think I left my phone in the room" he quickly rushes upstairs, you pick up the toys that were on the floor and tossed them in a basket. after a few minutes, Jaehyun comes back downstairs with no phone in sight.

"its not up there" he huffs out.

"did you clean up a bit?" you nodded.

"all of those toys were just getting in the way. I blame you" you giggle.

"why me?" he chuckles.

"well because you make such a mess" he rolls his eyes playfully and sit at the table.

————————————————————

"thanks for the breakfast" you chuckle, he nods. you head back upstairs to the bedroom to finish your work. you open the door and enter the room. you headed towards the desk and noticed that your work was gone. you searched underneath the desk, underneath the bed, the closet and the bathroom just incase you put it in there somehow. you quickly rush downstairs to tell jaehyun.

"babe, its missing!" you shout, Jaehyun was currently rinsing off the dishes.

"what's missing?" he mumbles, you tell him.

"oh that? yeah I put it somewhere" he mutters while he rinses off the last few cups.

"where'd you put it? I need to finish it" you walk up to him.

"I don't know" he shrugs. a little smirk is shown on his face, you groan in annoyance knowing that hes just messing with you.

"jaehyun, i'm serious!" you say loudly.

"me too! I don't know where it is!" he says back.

"you literally just told me you put it-- can I please just get it back?" you begged.

"no" he turns off the water and looks at you.

"why not?" you asked.

"cause I don't feel like giving it back" he says, he flicks his hand towards you which gets water onto your face. he lets out a chuckles while he dries his hands with some paper towels.

"and be quiet, he's sleeping" he says, you lower your voice.

"hey since, you aren't working on your thing today, wanna go out and do something?" he leans against the counter.

"I have to work on--"

"okay great! go get ready baby" he pecks your lips and walks off into the living room.

————————————————————

"I could've changed myself" you muttered while you put on your seatbelt.

"yeah you could've but you decided to be a baby and wouldn't get changed. I don't need another baby here" Jaehyun says starts the car.

"that's only because I told you--"

"shush" he says, you just rolled your eyes.

"we can do anything you want today but can we just get home by three so I can attempt to finish my work?" you asked, he pondered.

"please?" you begged.

"anything?" he raises a brow.

"yeah" you say.

"so that means later tonight, in bed I get to do--"

"oh my god no!" you shout which made him laugh.

"im joking babe" he laughs.

"you said that last time" you looked out the window.

"I promise that im joking" he giggles.

"you also said that last time and look what happened" you look back at the carrier car seat, where your baby boy slept peacefully.

"shut up, you're happy we have Minjun" Jaehyun holds your hand while he drives.

"are you happy?" you asked.

"what kind of question is that? of course I am, you loser" he kisses the back of your hand.