donghyuck ; imagine

requested by @akashice
1945 words

—————————————————————

It was 1:27 in the morning.

"donghyuck is coming soon" you sighed as you tossed your phone onto the bed.

you hated how Donghyuck and you could only see each other around this time. you see, our families are not really fond of each other. actually it was because of both of your fathers. both of our fathers are both ceo's. your father's company was the Kim's Industry. while Donghyuck's father was company was the Lee's Industry. they're rivals of course, they're both trying to be the best and etc.

Donghyuck and you met when you both were forced to go to this big event to talk about everyone's Industry's. your family just happened to be placed just right across from the Lee's. you remember your father saying that the Lee's were your rivals and that Donghyuck's father was trying to overthrow him. on the other hand, your mother told you that they seemed nice and that we shouldn't make any assumptions just because your father and Donghyuck's father were going at it. later that night your mother ended up scolding your father for being dumb.

anyways, you bumped into each other when you were both trying to get some food. luckily, Donghyuck brought up that this event was completely stupid and that both of you shouldn't have really be there. the two of you ended up talking about everything but soon enough you saw his father giving some glances. so you two snuck out and found a small room that had a piano. no one ended up following you nor was anyone looking for the both of you. so you both practically talked about each other, we said our interest, what we didn't like, our favorites and a lot more. we played made up games and messed around. he even taught me how to play the piano and sang a song as he played.

soon enough it was time to leave the event that was taking place. he gave you his number, and you've only talked during texts or faced time when your parents weren't home. after about three months he asked you to be girlfriend and you accepted because who wouldn't want to be Lee Donghyuck's girlfriend. you've been dating for about one month and three weeks. to see each other, Donghyuck usually just climbs up and through your window at night around 1:50.

there was a light tapping on your window. there you see a smiling Donghyuck. you quickly got out of bed and rushed over towards the window and opened it. he climbed in and shut the window quietly.

"I missed you princess" he chuckles pulling you into a hug.

"i missed you too" you wrapped your hands around his waist and nuzzled your face into his chest.

you both got into your bed snuggling each other as you watched some show on his phone. you sighed loudly making Donghyuck glance at you.

"what's wrong babe?" he squeezes you, you looked at him.

"I'm tired Donghyuck" you mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"already? I just got here. it's okay, go to sleep, I'll leave in a bit" he kisses the side of your head.

"no Donghyuck" you drew circles on his chest with your finger.

"I'm tired of meeting only at night" you groaned loudly sitting up on your bed.

"do you not want to meet up anymore?" Donghyuck suddenly moves so he's sitting on the bed too.

"no, Donghyuck you don't understand" you sighed in frustration.

"I want to go outside and have an actual date, I wanna go to the beach with you. to the park, to go out and eat" you held his hand, he slowly nods.