chenle ; imagine

1525 words

————————————————————

"I'm scared" you whimpered as you looked at Chenle.

"come on y/n, they'll love you" he holds you closer to him.

right now you were currently in front of Chenle's parents house. today Chenle's family is having a big dinner get together and Chenle was invited of course. obviously, Chenle told them that he would bring you to meet them so now here you are. Chenle said that they have very high expectations with females that he dates. plus Chenle had also said that they were a high class type, meaning that they had lots of money.

you looked at the mansion sitting right in front of you. the birds chirped loudly, and the water foundation was making it sound like a waterfall was placed right on the front lawn as well.

"uhh let's go back home shall we?" you try to head for car but Chenle grabs your hand tightly.

"you and I don't know how to drive" he chuckles pulling me.

"b-but we could as your limousine butler guy! you stuttered, trying to get out of his grip.

"you mean the chauffeur?" he questions as he drags you through the pretty front yard gardens.

"yes!" you shout not even sure what the word meant but you were sure it had to be something about the driver.

"baby please I really don't want to go anymore, I feel like i'm gonna have a heart attack" you whined as the two of you stood in front of the door.

"what if they don't like me? what if they don't think I'm worthy for you? what i-"

"stop, your worthy for me. plus I love you so if they don't like you then that's too bad" he squeezes your hand tightly.

"but-"

"no buts, I love you y/n even if my parents don't" he smiles before placing a kiss on your forehead.

Chenle presses on the door bell which made a few dings. sooner or later someone opens the door. it reveals a kid a bit older than us, he had a gummy smile and brown hair.

"oh Chenle!" the male shouts happily pulling my boyfriend into a hug.

"y/n this is Lucas my older brother!" Chenle smiles, the brothers having their arms wrapped around each other's shoulder.

"y/n?" Lucas questions as he looks up at me.

"lucas this is my girlfriend" Chenle smiles looking at me.

"oh welcome" the brown haired boy smiled.

"come on dinner's almost ready" Lucas says heading back inside the house.

"he seems nice...." you awkwardly say.

"come on y/n, don't worry I'll be right here" he pulled you inside the house.

"I know you will but I still have those thoughts" you huffed out.

"forget about those bad thoughts, I don't care what happens, all I care about is that I'm with you" he gives you a peck on the lips.

"your so cheesy but it's cute" you giggled as he chuckles.

Chenle leads you into the living room where a male and female sat on the white L shaped couch. a girl with black hair notices Chenle and smiles.

"ahh chenle!" she shrieks pulling Chenle in a tight hug.

"hello Hyemi!" Chenle chuckles letting go.