jaehyun ; imagine

requested!
1076 words

————————————————————
"yeah I know hyeji, would you mind just covering for me right now? im almost there" luckily hyeji accepted.

you were late for work again for the third time this week. the only reason was because of your boss Jaehyun has been giving you non-stop papers of work. you quickly pressed the button so that the elevator could come pick you up. the elevator doors slide open to reveal your boss. you quickly ended the call with hyeji and awkwardly walked in.

"im guessing you're late? again?" Jaehyun leaned on the bar that was in the elevator.

"look please don't fire me! ive been trying my hardest but you keep giving me a crap load of work" you let out an exhausted sigh.

"you work for me, if I give you work, you do it" he muttered, you let out a small groan. who knew your boss was such an ass.

the two of you stood in the elevator and waited for the floor you both needed to get off at. suddenly the elevator started to shake vigorously causing you and your boss to stumble onto each other. the shaking lasted for another forty-five seconds until it comes to a complete stop. the both of you groan.

"uhh...could you maybe get off of me?" you stared at your boss who happened to be on top of you.

"o-oh yeah, sorry" he cleared his throat and quickly got off of you. you quickly got up yourself and fixed your clothes.

"what do you think happened?" Jaehyun shrugged at your question.

"it could've been an earthquake" Jaehyun sighed and took out his phone.

"im not getting a signal" Jaehyun muttered as he put his phone up to catch a signal.

"me either" you say noticing that you had no service.

now you started to realize that you were stuck with your stubborn and rude boss in an elevator that was bound to get hot. you weren't able to call anyone and god knows how long you would be stuck in the elevator.

"well, I guess we should get comfortable" Jaehyun mumbled as he sat on the floor.

"your not even gonna try to open the elevator doors?" you questioned.

"yeah im not gonna a 200 steal elevator door" Jaehyun scoffed, you rolled your eyes.

two hours have passed by and no one has came to help. it was now getting hot in the elevator, extremely hot to the point where you could die of a heat stroke. you could see your boss sweating and tugging on his tie. you tried fanning yourself with your hand and even with your phone but nothing worked.

"we're gonna have to take off our clothes" Jaehyun randomly says, you gulped and started to heat up.

"w-what?" you choked.

"if we don't take off our clothing, there could be a possible chance of us dying" he stood up and took off his tie.

"yeah id rather die than have my boss see me with my clothes off" you looked away from him.

"I don't want one of my employees dying on my watch" Jaehyun took your hand and made you stand up.

"hey you can't just touch me!" you pulled your hand back away from him.

"my god you are dramatic" you scoffed at his comment.

"I am not" you mumbled.

Jaehyun tossed his blazer onto the ground and started to unbutton his shirt. this was so awkward for you to see. your seeing your boss taking off his clothes as his hair wet since earlier he had a bottle of water and poured it onto him to cool him off.