doyoung ; imagine

551 words

I don't understand" I squinted my eyes while looking at the paper to see if I could get a better understanding of it.

"you know, squinting at the paper isn't gonna make the answer appear" Doyoung chuckles taking the paper out of my hand.

"it could" I huffed.

"what don't you understand?" he raised a brow.

"everything" you admitted making him heave a sigh.

"its not that hard" I scoffed at his words.

"thats because you already know the answer" I sulk in my chair.

"y/n, it's a frickin crossword puzzle" he throws the paper at me.

"well it's hard" I take the paper.

"maybe you should focus on the math instead, you seem to suck at that" Doyoung pointed out.

"math? why math? math is so boring and stressing. you know? It makes wanna cry every night." I kept ranting on and on.

"shush, I don't wanna hear your rants" I glare at him.

"rude" I look down at the textbook I had.

as I read more and more, I got lost. looking at the equations didn't help much either.

"oh my god, I don't understand this!" I banged my head on the textbook.

"you didn't even do a problem, you just stared at it for ten minutes" Doyoung said, I let out a groan.

"instead of telling me this, why cant you just help me out?" I raise my head looking at him.

"you mean me giving you the answers because your lazy" I nod at his words.

"then no" I huffed out in frustration.

"I'll buy you food this whole week" he shook his head no.

"your broke" he said, I wasn't really shocked because it was true.

"well damn" I said, putting my hand over my heart.

"I'm your friend, your suppose to love me, treat me nicely and all that. your also suppose to give me answers to any homework" he chuckles.

"your not my friend" I was confused.

"what am I then?" he chuckles again.

"my classmate" I rolled my eyes.

"you don't deserve me" I sighed as I leaned back on my chair.

my chair suddenly falls onto the ground, along with me. I groan rolling to my side. I noticed Doyoung's head peeking out to see me.

"yeah I don't really deserve you but whatever I have you" Doyoung laughed as I fixed myself up.

"are you okay?" he looked worried.

"why do you care?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just don't want you to get hurt that's all" he says, looking down at his paper.

"how sweet, but again why?" I asked, he groans.

"I don't know, but could you be quiet? I'm trying to study for the exams" he shoots me a small glare.

"what if I don't shut up?" He notices me.

"then  I'll make you" I was curious on what he meant.

"how?" I asked, a little smirk appears on his lips.

"I'll duct tape your mouth and tie your arms so you'll be quiet" I kind of laughed instead of taking it as a threat.

"you can't and you won't" I giggled.

"and why not?" he raised a brow.

"because you love me" he looks down, he's smiling.

"am I right?" I poked him.

"sadly yes" Doyoung mumbled and continued back to his studying.