johnny ; how your....

-how your first kiss happened

very short! also thank you so much for the support when I told you all that I had some problems going on. I would have made a much better and longer chapter but I have a lot on my head at the moment. I really appreciate all of you a lot. I hope you are all safe and healthy! hopefully I'll be back soon so I could update more. please take care everyone <3

———————————————————

"y/n! y/n!" Jisung and Chenle came running up to you.

"yes?" you glanced at them.

"johnny hyung wants you" Chenle whispered.

"why are you whispering?" you whispered back.

"just go!" Chenle pulls you off the couch. you entered Johnny's room. he was casually sitting on his desk watching some fan made videos that were funny.

"did you need me?" you asked, Johnny turns around and on his face was a huge smile.

"i'm doing a live right now, the fans wanted to see you" Johnny pulls your arm. you look at the camera and smiled.

"hi everyone" you giggled and waved.

"come sit and watch videos with me" Johnny pulls up a white chair next to him out of nowhere. you took a seat right next to him, his arm wrapped around your waist but luckily it didn't seem to be obvious. Johnny was currently looking for another video to watch so you took the opportunity to ask him something.

"I thought you didn't want your fans to know that we're dating?" you whispered to him.

"I do but sm doesn't. why you asking?" he says out loud.

"well uhm because you're holding my waist. it could be visible to everyone watching the live" you whispered again.

"why are you whispering?" he raises a brow, you roll your eyes.

"so they don't see" you whispered in his ear.

"well, they will be able to see this" Johnny says.

"see what?" you gave him a confused look.

"this-" he suddenly gives you a kiss out of no where. it happened to be your first kiss with him as well. you became a blushing mess, Johnny was just looking at the camera with a cheeky smile.

"now everyone's freaking out..." your cheeks were getting redder by the second. it didn't help that the fact the fans were freaking out as well in the comments.

"don't worry everyone, it was an accident" Johnny randomly says.

"no one is going to believe that" you say, he chuckles.

"you'd be surprised" he giggles

"you know you're going to get in trouble right?" you told him, he nods.

"I don't care, not my problem"