five >>> make up part: I

[Two Days Later]It's been two days

[Two Days Later]
It's been two days. I've barely eaten and drank. I've been sitting in the spot they all left me in, but I haven't seen or heard from Murphy or Raven. The only people who come in is Bellamy or Emori. Apparently Monty's busy setting up some type of farm. Harper is of course helping her and god only knows what Echo's doing. Bellamy's been nice but I know he just wants to yell at me. I'm honestly surprised Emori's even coming to see me considering her and Murphy are together, dating. But I guess you can consider me lucky.

A low sigh escapes my lips as I lean my head back. My notebook and pencil on the side of me. I did draw an image of Raven and I yelling at one another. It was just a sketch, but it seemed fine. Not my greatest work, but honestly everything does seem pretty off.

Several knocks erupt at the door. I glance my eyes away from the sketch and to the door. I'm not even sure why anybody knocks. It's not like im allowed to leave. They have every power to just walk in and right on cue they do. My eyes meet with Murphy's and instant shock takes over me. Quickly I stand and shove my hands into my back pockets seeing him walk in and close the door behind him. He says nothing walking over with some food in his hands, setting it on the table. I watch and sink my teeth into my bottom lip knowing I needed to make it up to him and Raven. I'm stuck up here and I just have to accept that.

"Bellamy said you weren't really eating-" Murphy pauses taking a step back from the table and turning his body towards me. "That's no way to survive Y/N." His face was emotionless looking back and forth between my eyes. Slowly I nod my head up and down tearing my eyes from his and down to the ground briefly. I take in a deep breathe before lifting my head back up, locking our eyes.

"Murphy I'm sorry," I say making sure I sounded sincere. Murphy's eyes softened. "I was out of line and did things that weren't really myself. I know you and Raven and everyone else here is trying to keep me safe. I'm sorry."

"Good-" He pauses and I tilt my head as he drops his arms from his chest. "And I accept your apology. Still mad at you for punching me where it really hurts but I'll be fine." A slight chuckle escapes his lips as I slightly crack one too, but didn't feel right for doing so. "But I'm not the one you really need to apologize too."

"I know...I feel bad about what I did and said to Raven..." My voice trails off as I drop my head, closing my eyes. What I said was true. I did feel bad for what I did and said. I shouldn't of done such a thing but I was panicking. I wanted to just get back to the ground.

"Yeah well... I get what you're doing Y/N-" Murphy pauses and I pick up my head looking at him, a bit confused. "Raven's right you have changed, we all have. You more than the rest of us considering you were literally dead but when it comes to Lexa, you'd do anything and everything for her. I would do the same for Emori."