twenty-one >>> talk

I lean up against the wall and bend over a bit, closing my eyes

I lean up against the wall and bend over a bit, closing my eyes. My breathes go in and out fast but manage to calm down over time. I honestly felt bad for yelling at Bellamy, but at the same time I didn't. This whole thing is a lot. Lexa and Clarke sleep together and they act like I'm just suppose to be okay with it. I don't even care if it was one time. It's not right, it'll never be right. Another sigh escapes my lips as I throw my head back feeling lean against the wall.

"You know they didn't know who to send after you," I hear Indra's voice. I open my eyes and glance to her as she walks over and leans against the wall with me. "I ultimately just decided to come seeing how you and Heda seemed off and you punching Clarke sent a few red flags. And then there's the going off on Bellamy who had news about Raven."

"Raven?" I ask, looking to her. Indra nods, looking out into the open. "She was still a prisoner to those group of prisoners. Is she okay?"

"They're figuring it out like Emori is trying to get that thing around Murphy's neck off," Indra informs me and I nod, looking away from her and looking off into the distance. It would be really nice to see Raven right now especially talk to her about what's happened. "I know Octavia was in your room by the way."

"What?" I say, avoiding eye contact with the warrior.

"I didn't say anything for a reason. Too many ears and eyes around here-" Indra pauses then continues. "People do want her dead. Heda doesn't."

"But Lexa's mad Octavia shot me. I thought she was going to kill Octavia," I say but Indra shrugs her shoulders from what I can see.

"I don't know. The commander said no harm was to come to Octavia and that we were all still considered Wonkru, but we still chose the commander through the flame if something is to happen to Lexa."

I nod my head up and down slowly. Silence takes over the two of us. I'm not even sure what else to say. What could I say? So we just stay in the silence which wasn't all that bad. It was actually sort of nice and eased my mind a bit until I saw a group of people coming this way. I stand up swiftly and reach my good arm towards Indra poking her several times in the arm before feeling her gently grab my hand and push me away.

"First of all rude," I say glancing to her but she shrugs. Though I swore I seen a smirk inch to her lips once I looked away. "Second of all you see them too right?" I point out to the group of people getting closer. My eyes squint trying to get a closer look when I realize who it all was. "Oh my god..."

Swiftly I take off running hearing Indra shout my name but I don't stop. I run towards the group, keeping my eyes planted on them noticing the olive skinned girl unwrap her arm around Murphy and begin running to her best ability towards me. Within moments we run into each other, our arms wrapping around one another. My eyes close feeling her give me a gentle squeeze.

"I'm so glad to see you and that you're okay," I whisper beside her ear. I feel her nod her head briefly.

"I knew you'd miss me," Raven chuckled causing me to roll my eyes. "We have a lot to talk about."