twelve >>> prisoner ship

"It's been 2 and a half hours," Murphy says beside me

"It's been 2 and a half hours," Murphy says beside me. All of us looking to the ship. "Why, exactly, are we sitting here in the dark? We should light up the ring, let them know we're here."

"Quiet Murphy," Echo speaks shaking her head.

"First, we find out who they are, and then we ask them for help," Bellamy says. I lean back in my position shaking my head while glancing over to Raven.

"I agree with Murphy." I say causing Bellamy to turn and glare at me. I shrug and look down to my lap.

"Raven?" Bellamy shouts tearing his eyes from me and over his shoulder. I look to0, to Raven who types away at a computer.

"Nothing-" The mechanic shouts back, keeping her eyes on the monitor. "Radio sounds.
Their comms might be disabled."

"Or the ship could be unmanned," Emori says standing beside Raven.

"Or it's manned by aliens who prefer anal probes to radios," Murphy says causing all eyes on him. I tilt my head standing up from sitting on the ground and crossing my arms over my chest. "Doesn't really matter as long as they get us to the ground. I'm turning on the lights." Murphy walks away from the window most of us stand at. My eyes follow him wondering if anyone's going to stop him as Emori walks away from Raven and going around the technology stuff and up to Murphy.

"You know what? That's enough-" Emori pauses standing in front of the guy. "We make decisions as a team here, even if we can't stand the sight of each other."

"Look. All I'm saying is it wasn't there yesterday," Murphy spoke, remaining calm. "Now it's in geosynchronous orbit, which means someone is piloting it, correct?"

"It could be an AI," Harper speaks causing me to tear my eyes off of Murphy and Emori to the girl then to Echo who's looking out the window. I tilt my head to the side then try to look out the window, but too many people stand in my way.

"I prefer the aliens," I hear Murphy faintly say, but my attention was focused on Echo.

"Something's happening," Echo finally speaks causing everyone's attention on her and out the window. She moves and I can finally see out the window, noticing what Echo had seen.

"A second ship," I say as everyone comes closer. A silence takes over all of us, as all our eyes looking closely out the window.

"That must be a transport," Raven speaks up after a moment. That's when we see something dropping. "It's heading for the ground. Emori, fire up the radio!"

"Now she wants to talk," Murphy speaks causing my eyes to look to him. He looks back at me and I shake my head as he shrugs. I tear my eyes away and walk over, standing beside Murphy but looking to Raven who puts on headphones.

"Mayday! Mayday! I am hailing the drop ship no on re-entry to earth!" Raven says, somewhat loudly. She probably can't hear herself with those headphones on. "We are stranded aboard the space station to your west. Please respond."