twenty-seven >>> brutal part: II

My eyes however remain on Lexa's soft green ones as she looks over my face

My eyes however remain on Lexa's soft green ones as she looks over my face. She says nothing to me, instead she glances over her shoulder to everyone else. I look too seeing Indra nod turning to everyone and taking them back the way they came, ultimately leaving me and Lexa alone to ourselves.

"I'm so sorry," Lexa whispers turning back to me, locking our eyes. Her hands drop from my face. "I shouldn't of done what I did to you, it would have prevented you actually going missing. Y/N-" She stops talking as a gunshot is triggered and echoes throughout the room. Lexa's eyes go wide and she falls forward. Immediately I catch her and both of us go down to the floor slowly. My eyes shifting back and forth between her own laying her down on the floor gently.

"Lexa? Lexa you're okay," I whisper looking down to her stomach seeing blood seeping out. Immediately my hands fly to her stomach and press over the wound, pressing onto it firmly hearing Lexa groan in pain. My head pulls away and up to meet Diyoza's eyes and a gun pointed at me.

"This is interesting," Diyoza says, walking towards Lexa and I. "She had you locked up and now you act like she's the love of your life, but I made a plot twist."

"You bitch!" I shout tears welling in my eyes keeping my hands on Lexa's stomach feeling one of her hands on top of mine and the other on my arm squeezing gently. "What's wrong with you? Why'd you shoot her?"

A laugh escapes the woman's lips as she tilts her head. "What's wrong with me? I'm a killer Y/N! This is what I do, especially when it comes to people killing my men and trying to take over something that belongs to me."

"Belongs to you? This place isn't yours!" I shout back, my eyes shifting between the crazed woman's. "We could have put something into place to all share it, but you and your people are too stuck on one another to see that! You people are crazy in the head and don't know anything about humanity! Instead you shoot for fun and torture people when something doesn't go your way!"

"Awe, you seem upset that your lover is dying. Did I hurt your feelings?" Diyoza asks, adjusting her handgun in her hand. I clench my jaw and tear my eyes away from her. My eyes look down to Lexa seeing her eyes looking back and forth between me and her stomach. Except it wasn't really her stomach she was looking at. My eyes slowly glance down and see a small gun in her waist belt.

"You wanna know what Diyoza?" I start slowly picking up my head and to the woman. She keeps her head tilted, a smirk inched to her lips. "You did hurt my feelings, very much."

"Awe, see I knew it," she responds as one of my hands removes from Lexa's stomach and reaches for the gun.

"Y/N? Lexa?" I hear Clarke's voice. That's where Diyoza glances over her shoulder and I swiftly reach for the gun in Lexa's belt, lifting it up and aiming it at Diyoza. Without hesitation I pull the trigger once then twice then three times. Each time the bullet hit Diyoza. The first hit she turned her head back to me, our eyes locking. The second hit she went to fall, the third hit she did fall. After she was down Clarke ran towards us but I tore my eyes away and looked down at Lexa immediately placing my hands back on her stomach.