twenty-five >>> playing games

"Wakey, wakey," an unknown voice spoke as I feel a hand shake me

"Wakey, wakey," an unknown voice spoke as I feel a hand shake me. My eyes slowly begin to flutter open feeling everything a bit groggy. But I repeat opening and closing my eyes feeling my left arm burn as I try to move. When I realize I couldn't I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip trying to adjust myself so my arm where I had gotten shot didn't hurt so damn much. And in the process I spotted two people, mainly their legs and lower. I tear my eyes away seeing one of them leaving while the other heads towards me.

"Sorry for drugging you up," the voice spoke as they walked around me. I let my eyes roam a bit remaining silent as the person picks me and the chair I'm tied to up. There I feel my head rush causing me to drop it and flinch at the pain in my shoulder. That only flares as the person behind me walks around and gently pokes at it.

"What the hell?" I roar pulling away, making it hurt worse. My head snaps towards them and meeting their eyes. But when I do my eyes soften a bit.

"You recognize me?" He questions and i tilt my head, looking back and forth but turn away immediately. A soft snicker escapes his lips as he walks around and past me. He walks over to a storage bin and digs through it. "It's okay. We don't have to talk about it right now, but that wound it's pretty bad."

"Then untie me," I say, keeping guard of all my surroundings. I wasn't where I was with Lexa. I'm somewhere different. Where the hell that is, no bloody clue.

"I can't Y/N-" the person says. My eyes flick back to him as he pulls something out of the storage and begins walking towards me dragging over a table. "And from the looks of it that commander couldn't either."

"What-"

"You'll learn quickly that I'm a man that knows a lot," he says cutting me off and setting the supplies on the table beside me. "I've been watching you and everyone down here on the ground for a while. But most importantly you, when the 100 were sent down to the ground my main focus was you. And you've lived a fascinating life my dear. Practically two when that mechanic girl... Raven is it? She brought you back with the help of Lexa of course."

"Who are you?" I ask, clenching my jaw as the man wears a smile. He reaches forward and pulls my shirt down over my shoulder. I flinch at the touch and pull away. His head turns briefly, locking our eyes.

"You need to let me touch it up or it can become much worse."

"Then explain to me who the hell you are and why you know shit about me."

The man nods his head slowly. "May I work as I do it?" I clench my jaw and hesitantly move back to where the man begins to pull down my shirt a bit and his eyes scan over the bandage. "Octavia is the one that shot you after you took one for the love of your life, no?"