eleven >>> six years

{Three Years Later}

{Three Years Later}

"This isn't eating. It's surviving," Raven said as I walked down the hall.

"Hey, the new and improved triple-G tastes better, and you know it," Monty says as I walk into the room and over to every one.

"Triple G?" I question causing all eyes to go on me. Raven tears her eyes away from me quickly and I look to Monty who nods.

"He calls this one Green's green goop," Harper says causing me to look to her. I small smirk inches to my lips as she hands me a bowl.

"Better name, too," Monty responds to Harper as I shake my head taking a seat across from Raven who avoids eye contact with me. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip and look to Harper who sits beside me.

"And if by better, you mean doesn't want to make you violently hurl, then, yeah, it's an improvement," Raven says causing a lot of us to chuckle.

"Speaking of green, how's Eden?" Monty asks as I look down at the goop.

"Still just a dot," Bellamy speaks up causing me to drop the spoon and glance over my shoulder to him. His hair was longer than I remember. Hell, we all pretty much look different. "Emori, take a break." Bellamy walks over and takes a seat on the other side of me.

"I don't know why you waste your time," Raven says, adding. "I told you, atmospheric radiation blocks radio signals. They're down there, we just can't hear them."

"So we waste our time so they know there's a place they can live," I say picking up my head slightly looking to the girl.

"Ground radiation has been survivable for a year. They can live everywhere," Raven says before looking away from me and down at her goop. A silence takes over all of us a moment before I hear Monty clear his throat.

"I think we can all agree that green is good," Monty says handing over a bowl to Bellamy and Emori. Everyone mumbles something as I glance to Monty and Harper seeing the two kids. A small smile tugs on my lips and they slowly pull away.

"He is But this stuff still sucks," Harper says and I nod slightly. Monty raises his bowl followed by all of us then as we all down the goop. When it's gone I pull down the bowl and feel disgust in my mouth and all the way down my throat. I set the bowl down and lean my arm against the table, shutting my eyes. This stuff never tastes good no matter how much we eat it.

"Okay," Raven coughs. "Tomorrow I'll try again to boost the signal from the antenna."

"Shotgun!" Emori shouts causing a slight chuckle to escape my lips seeing Monty looking defeated.  "Ha ha! Space walk."

"I know the feeling, but I need an assistant who actually listens when I tell her to come in," Raven says causing me to slightly look to her then to Emori.

"I will do everything you say, I promise, no fun of any kind," Emori responds back nodding.

"Or we could just figure out a way to get to the ground, and we could tell them about Eden ourselves," I say looking down at my hands before looking up.

"Y/N, she worked on the fuel problem all morning," Emori informs me and I toss up my hands briefly.

"6 years and 7 days," I respond looking at Emori feeling a hand on my back. I glance to Bellamy and shake my head, moving in my position as Harper shouts.

"Hey, hey time violation!" Harper shouts causing me to roll my eyes. "Dishes, latrine, or murphy? You choose."

A low sigh escapes my lips as I lean against the table, looking to Raven. Her face was scrunched up and her eyes were down on the table. "I'm sorry...We said we wouldn't talk about it, and I know that you're doing everything that you can."  Raven nods her head up and down briefly. I nod back and pick up my bowl handing it down to Monty. He takes it and goes to scoop up some goop.

"Seconds?" He asks locking our eyes. A small smile forms on my lips as I start to get up.

"Yeah, right-" I pause a moment getting to my feet. "I choose Murphy."

<<<<>>>>

I walk down the halls and finally find Murphy standing at a window. I knock on the wall seeing his head drop. "You know this is my side of the ship-" He stops talking as he turns, our eyes locking. "Y/N, they let you come over here?"

"Harper gave me a choice. You were the best choice," I respond walking over to him. He smirks, nodding his head up and down.

"Damn right I am," he responds as we turn and face the window. A slight silence takes over us as I shove my hands into my pockets, letting my eyes search space. "You and Raven talking yet?"

"We're talking but not how we use to," I respond keeping my eyes off of him. "Anytime we do, we're saying something harsh. Hell I should just join you over here."

A chuckle escapes his lips. "You and I both know Bellamy and Raven would never let you." I glance down, nodding my head up and down slowly knowing he was right.

"Even if one of them hates me."

"Hey-" Murphy turns placing his hand on my shoulder. I glance my head towards him, locking our eyes. "Raven doesn't hate you. You guys... It's just a rough patch. It's been six years since we've been up here. You two will make it better."

I shrug slightly. "We've been fighting for two years Murphy. Don't think it's going to get any better unless we can get to the damn ground."

"We will." I nod and tear my eyes away from him and back outside when I notice something weird. I pull my hands out of my pockets and hit Murphy's stomach a bit then pointing.

"What the hell is that?" I ask, keeping my eyes on it.

"No idea... Let's go!" Murphy grabs my arm and pulls me as we head away from the window and take off running to where everyone else was.