fifteen >>> Heda

{Present Time}

{Present Time}

I walk down the path Madi told me and looked around, trying to keep quiet. God only knows how many of those guards are around here. I bite my lip as I stop walking and scan the area. I tried looking for an opening or like a hut or something that would indicate where Lexa was, but I legit couldn't tell where she would be. Madi said it would be around this area, so where the hell- My ears perk up when I hear leaves and branches crunch and snap. I freeze where I am knowing that it could either one be Lexa or two be those crazed people. However I don't get to dwell on it too long as I feel a hand cup over my mouth and arm wrap around my waist pulling me back.

I fight back as much as I can as vines drop down in front of me and I feel whoever grab me go up against a wall. We stood still well sort of. I keep struggling to get out of their grip only causing them to keep a tighter grip on me.

"Shh," they whisper into my ear causing me to slowly stop just as I hear people outside from where we stood.

"There's no one here idiot," a guy spoke. "You're still seeing things. Let's go." Heavy footsteps are heard walking away from us, but the person who has a hold of me doesn't let up. They keep their hold on me and all I can do is let my eyes wonder. There was a fire pit made up but there was no fire. There was blankets and food. I furrow my brow feeling the person who held me move a bit causing me to move, but then they move back and swiftly flip us so that my back was against the wall, them in front of me with their hand still cupped over my mouth. And I can't help but feel something sharp and cold go against my neck. I keep my eyes on it before slowly lifting my eyes and meeting green ones.

"Y/N?" Lexa whispers, her green eyes looking back and forth between mine. My eyes go wide and Lexa slowly removes the blade from my neck and drops her hand.

"Lexa," I whisper back finally. Immediately we lean forward to one another, our lips locking. I close my eyes and place my hands on her stomach and around to her back when she flinches and we break apart. My eyes flutter open and I remove my hands as she wraps her arm around her stomach, clenching her side. I tilt my head to the side stepping closer and reaching down. Lexa tightens her grip but I take her hand into both of mine and glance up to lock our eyes. "Let me look..."

Lexa's green eyes flick between mine before slowly nodding and glancing back down. I look down and she drops her arm a bit as I see a tear through her shirt. I bend down a bit and look through it seeing blood seeping through a bandage.

"It's not as bad as it looks," Lexa gently says. "Clarke patched me up before she went after..."

"Madi," I finish for her and stand up straight. That's where me and Lexa's eyes meet again.

"You met her?" I nod my head up and down slowly. "You let her go alone?"

I shake my head. "Bellamy, Monty, Harper, Echo, and Emori are with her. They're getting Clarke."

"Getting Clarke? Is she in trouble?" Lexa's eyes are wide and concerned. I bite my lip and nod my head up and down. Lexa tears her eyes from me and takes a few steps back before turning and getting down to one knee while gathering her sword and what looks like few supplies. A low sigh escapes my lips as I look around the cave like area.

"Lexa you can't go out there," I say, slowly looking back to her. Lexa stops what she's doing and flicks her eyes to me. "You're injured and they've got this. Madi wanted me to come after you and wanted us to wait here."

"Y/N I can't just sit here-" Lexa stands up placing her sword away. She turns her body towards me. "We have to make sure all of our people are safe."

"Clarke and Madi are in good hands," I whisper and Lexa stares blankly at me. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip, looking to the ground. Something was off. Something was different.

"They may be, but for six years the three of us survived together." Her words cut me. It hurt hearing her say that and it only causes me to cross my arms over my chest.

"I could've been done here too if someone didn't ship me off like cargo," I say, avoiding Lexa's green eyes. A lone silence fills the cave and I shake my head. "You know what, yeah let's just go and get them-" I turn on my heels and drop my arms from my chest heading for the exit.

"Y/N wait-" I keep walking avoiding Lexa. As I go through the exit I feel a hard hit to my back causing me to drop to the ground. I shake my head and feel someone pick me up as Lexa's voice is heard again. I'm turned around quickly with a gun placed to my head and a strong, tight arm going around my neck. I pick up my hands and grab the person's arm trying to breathe a bit.

"Put down the sword," the guy said causing my eyes to flick to Lexa who stands in her Heda stance, her eyes cold, fierce. "Put it down or I kill her." Lexa's eyes flick to mine and she gently nods her head at me causing me to furrow my brow. But then I catch on. I bite my lip and take my hands off of the guys arm before taking my elbow and ramming it into his nuts. The guy let's go of me and I duck down hearing Lexa's warrior cry. When I pick my head up, my eyes first look to Lexa who's standing up straight. I look away and to the guy who had me. I stood up slowly seeing as he was on the ground with blood seeing out the side of his mouth with the sword through his stomach.

An arm wraps around me and pushes me back. I glance to Lexa as she passes me and grabs the end of her sword. As I watch her tear it out she turns and our eyes lock. "We have to be careful," she whispers to me before shouting is heard. Quickly both of our heads snap to the side. I look back to the girl as she looks to me and her eyes grow worried. I bite my lip as she grabs my hand and we take off running just as gun shots are being fired...